Is maxilla everything ?

D

Deleted member 30631

Iron
? And what is the ideal maxilla ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and subhuman incel
it's very important but not as important as facial length and eye area imo unless deformed then it'll make u universally ugly like me

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and UglyAsHell
Low iq question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 28896
what if you want to be a model
Why are you asking him, you are Op and it pertains to your question, anyway lower third is important asf ESPECIALLY if ethnic

It's not as important as this forum makes it to be. What people fail to understand is that a recessed maxilla causes certain failos which can be easily corrected through surgery without moving the maxilla. If anything, what I have noticed is that people with forward grown maxillas have long noses with a bump on their nose bridge.

Everything matters, everything must be good and everything must harmonize.
Recesssed maxilla is death tier but an adequate maxilla doesn't make you chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 29155
It's not as important as this forum makes it to be. What people fail to understand is that a recessed maxilla causes certain failos which can be easily corrected through surgery without moving the maxilla. If anything, what I have noticed is that people with forward grown maxillas have long noses with a bump on their nose bridge.
What surgeries can solve the failos caused by recessed or flat maxilla?

jordan barret doesnt have that

jordan barret doesnt have that
He's an exception. But most people irl who have a forward grown maxilla either have a long nose that just looks short from the front, but is long from the side or they have a long nose with a slight bump on their nose bridge. Most people who gain 'forward growth' through mewing and had adenoid faces before end up gaining an upswung maxilla after the mew, however their noses still remain the same, it is still the same bumpy bird nose that they have even after they get that maxillary upswing.

What surgeries can solve the failos caused by recessed or flat maxilla?
Fat removal. I might extend on this or make a thread about it in detail if I have the time sooner or later. The whole point is that a recessed maxilla leads to extra facial tissue/fat that sags on a person's face and makes him/her look older quickly, which is why the people on this forum conclude that a bad maxilla = the person will age badly and gain prominent nasolabial folds.