Is McDonalds theory legit?

A

autismmaxxer

Banned
Since Mcdonalds uses growth hormones to grow their animals for meat and you consume that meat you are indirectly consuming growth hormone.
Some user on here claimed to have grown to 2meters during puberty by eating lots of mcdonalds and walking a lot.
Is this theory true, what do you guys think?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, emeraldglass, Artemis and 6 others
Autistmaxxer

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and autismmaxxer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN and cutie_pie
Supersize Me guy looks like Stallone now

• JFL
Reactions: cutie_pie
newcels wouldnt understand, all you guys know is muh bonesmashing and muh tiktok fluffy hair
You think eating mcdonalds would make you roided up.

its calories so its legit

u dont get the growth hormone u braincel
stop calling me braincel when you are the one who doesnt want to have sex jfc

• JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian
Might try this. I cucked myself with muh healthy eating and was like 5'4 at 15. Only when I started eating shit like lasagna, drinking lots of milk and eating meat that I actually grew. Thing is tho mcdonalds is expensive now.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 30918 and autismmaxxer
Might try this. I cucked myself with muh healthy eating and was like 5'4 at 15. Only when I started eating shit like lasagna, drinking lots of milk and eating meat that I actually grew. Thing is tho mcdonalds is expensive now.
How are milk and meat unhealthy exactly?

Mcdonalds meat doesn't contain growth hormones. The insulin spike you get from drinking soda and eating burgers and fries will promote growth though

How are milk and meat unhealthy exactly?
I didn't say it was true but I did believe it for a while. I've been told that by my family, and some stuff online. I remember my dad telling me not to drink too much milk bc I would get fat and eating too much eggs and meat will give me a heart attack. I know it's bullshit and even if it was true, why the fuck would I want to live 10 years longer as a skinny manlet who eats muh fruit and veges.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Lol Canelo tried to say the same, eating juiced up beef in Mexico. It’s actually fact that they would roid up the cows to increase the weight(muscle weighs more than fat) so sell price went up.It’s said there are traces of tren in beef

Gymcel cow: I mooooo..ve that weight nigga

Nothing is safe to eat including meat, even game

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Since Mcdonalds uses growth hormones to grow their animals for meat and you consume that meat you are indirectly consuming growth hormone.
Some user on here claimed to have grown to 2meters during puberty by eating lots of mcdonalds and walking a lot.
Is this theory true, what do you guys think?
the only true thing is that your name checks out :feelskek: @Artemis @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Crestfallen95 @Primalsplit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Artemis, autismmaxxer and Deleted member 24278
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Go touch grass.

• JFL
Mcdonalds meat doesn't contain growth hormones. The insulin spike you get from drinking soda and eating burgers and fries will promote growth though
Just be an obese kid theory.

• JFL
the only true thing is that your name checks out :feelskek: @Artemis @MonkeyDLuffy2003 @Crestfallen95 @Primalsplit
Maybe @Crestfallen95 should try. He is a 5'10 manlet. :feelskek:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Skywalker
Bro doesn’t understand what puberty is

Barely had any fast food growing up
I'm 25 and 5'6 lol

Would make sense since so many tallfag zoomers hang out at McDonalds

Would make sense since so many tallfag zoomers hang out at McDonalds
My brother also is way taller than me and he always enjoyed eating mcdonalds during puberty (he still is in puberty but whatever) while I was like muh mcdonalds unhealthy :feelsuhh: getting brainwashed by media not to consume growth hormone meat ffs I hate the media

You have to be insane to think that fast food of all things causes growth spurts.