McDonalds Theory was the best theory that came out of Lookism

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

EXTREME SUBHUMAN

Brutality
The McDonalds theory was the best theory that came out of Lookism. I read that theory when I was 13 and now I am 19 and it saved like me crazy. just remembered it now after seeing McDonalds on first page of forum

• +1
Reactions: smoth, LooksThinker, BrahminBoss and 4 others
Twll me the story of the Mcdonalds Theory my olgoos goy

What’s McDonald’s theory

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
Twll me the story of the Mcdonalds Theory my olgoos goy
Just eat McDonalds burgers during puberty and u will grow taller. I actually grew to 197cm from this method

Chicken Burger and Big Mac were the best burgers because they have the most growth hormones in the meat.

Full theory was to walk around a lot as a teenager in the sun for vitamin d and then eat mcdonalds burgers. u want to stay lean because fat closes growth plate. i used to walk 1hr20 minute back and forth after school for mcdonalds burgers almost everyday. and during school i would walk a lot too just to burn some calories

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smoth, Deleted member 48689, Jamaldickjavontus and 45 others
And chicken nuggets was good too. basically any chicken and big mac was good

Common McPilled bro W
The science of nutrition changes every year, those retards who ate dried liver their whole life are gonna be mad af when they’re 75 years old and see a CNN headline “McDonalds is actually healthy after all, experts say” knowing they deprived themselves their whole life because they trusted the science

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: neverchadlite, LooksThinker, Mainstream and 16 others
Common McPilled bro W
The science of nutrition changes every year, those retards who ate dried liver their whole life are gonna be mad af when they’re 75 years old and see a CNN headline “McDonalds is actually healthy after all, experts say” knowing they deprived themselves their whole life because they trusted the science
STFU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smoth, BrahminBoss, ascension and 2 others
yeah if i dont eat fries it would benefit growth

yeah if i dont eat fries it would benefit growth
dont eat fries it is pointless. they dont even put any hormones in fries they actually have too many potatoes in the world not enough people are eating it

• +1
Reactions: hattrick
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, ReadBooksEveryday, rand anon and 3 others
dont eat fries it is pointless. they dont even put any hormones in fries they actually have too many potatoes in the world not enough people are eating it
PUFA (seed oils basically) fucks up growth

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5'7 zoomer
eating insulin spiking food in general is good in puberty a big mac with fries and a coke then hit your mango puff bar because nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor you will end up 6'2+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, ManletBlackcel, mehmet.svc and 14 others
eating insulin spiking food in general is good in puberty a big mac with fries and a coke then hit your mango puff bar because nicotine is an aromatase inhibitor you will end up 6'2+
things that they say are bad for you are actually great. a kid would never become shit if u just feed him chicken and rice. he would become a small cuck ready to be thrown off the balcony by high t ogre bullies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Legit pill.

My height was limited by Pygmy fisherman ancestry, but binging on mcdicks gave me a decent build and size 13 shoes.

My feet didn’t stop growing until 22 years old.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rubberduck, schizo echochamber, Joe Rogancel and 6 others
Just eat McDonalds burgers during puberty and u will grow taller. I actually grew to 197cm from this method

Chicken Burger and Big Mac were the best burgers because they have the most growth hormones in the meat.

Full theory was to walk around a lot as a teenager in the sun for vitamin d and then eat mcdonalds burgers. u want to stay lean because fat closes growth plate. i used to walk 1hr20 minute back and forth after school for mcdonalds burgers almost everyday. and during school i would walk a lot too just to burn some calories
J
F
L

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and GetShrekt
everyone thinking its fake. ok how am i 197cm then. u think i would know how to grow taller. lookism scientists were real. they spent 10 hours a day creating theories not this shit on this forum where everyone is trying to be nt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Joe Rogancel, Dr SmalCox and 6 others
Please tell me you’re an irony shitposter

Please tell me you’re an irony shitposter
im being serious ask the boss @EXTREME SUBHUMAN he is 197cm from following this lifestyle I am only a 185cm manlet because I found out about lookism late and only started pinning hgh and eating lots of mcdonalds milk ice cream candies pizza mac n cheese etc at 17

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
im being serious ask the boss @EXTREME SUBHUMAN he is 197cm from following this lifestyle I am only a 185cm manlet because I found out about lookism late and only started pinning hgh and eating lots of macdonalds milk candies pizza mac n cheese etc at 17
Post your body then same with @EXTREME SUBHUMAN

• +1
im being serious ask the boss @EXTREME SUBHUMAN he is 197cm from following this lifestyle I am only a 185cm manlet because I found out about lookism late and only started pinning hgh and eating lots of macdonalds milk candies pizza mac n cheese etc at 17
processed food makes u grow like crazy its true. and it has a lot of nutrition i dont know why people say it doesnt

• +1
Post your body then same with @EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Manlet greg doucette kills everyone he coaches

I posted here yesterday I'm aiming from longevity now so I mainly eat raw meat with some mcdonalds once in a while and never workout because working out ages you, this fast food diet is for GROWTH and growth is bad after puberty it makes your heart and organs grow its why bodybuilders like joesthetic die

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Manlet greg doucette kills everyone he coaches

I posted here yesterday I'm aiming from longevity now so I mainly eat raw meat with some mcdonalds once in a while and never workout because working out ages you, this fast food diet is for GROWTH and growth is bad after puberty it makes your heart and organs grow its why bodybuilders like joesthetic die
Jfl at this autism holy shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos, blacksswordsman, It'snotover and 1 other person
just wait till you find out about Monster Theory
@Dr. Bludy

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Dr. Bludy
This is just water, at least for someone with any sentience. Burgers are addictive for a reason, your body can extract the macros from it insanely efficiently, especially McDonald's buns are so soft and glazy which the body craves. During puberty the most important thing is very high bioavailable macros and the sun, junk food is incredibly efficient. Nothing suprises me in life anymore when people unironically think gmo frankenstein unnatural veggies with abysmal macros are the healthiest foods, its a severe mental illness, they are disliked by humans for a reason, and everytime someone actually enjoyed veggies as a child its always either a gmo fake one made to me enjoyable like carrots (og carrots are revolting) or veggies that are botanically fruit, which is very important, they have evolved to be tasty and eaten

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, TheDragon, Deleted member 30898 and 6 others
>doesn't want to admit McDonalds is basically nuclear waste for humans
>create a whole theory on why it's actually good for you instead of admitting you are just a fat fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
This is just water, at least for someone with any sentience. Burgers are addictive for a reason, your body can extract the macros from it insanely efficiently, especially McDonald's buns are so soft and glazy which the body craves. During puberty the most important thing is very high bioavailable macros and the sun, junk food is incredibly efficient. Nothing suprises me in life anymore when people unironically think gmo frankenstein unnatural veggies with abysmal macros are the healthiest foods, its a severe mental illness, they are disliked by humans for a reason, and everytime someone actually enjoyed veggies as a child its always either a gmo fake one made to me enjoyable like carrots (og carrots are revolting) or veggies that are botanically fruit, which is very important, they have evolved to be tasty and eaten
high iq spotted respect

>doesn't want to admit McDonalds is basically nuclear waste for humans
>create a whole theory on why it's actually good for you instead of admitting you are just a fat fuck.
i did not create it but i followed it and it worked very well. i dont think u understand the theory at all or how powerful a mcdonalds burger or chicken burger is

It’s full of protein and artificial growth hormone + it’s cheap. It’s the best lifting food tbh. I get the 2 for 1 double cheeseburger deal like twice a week and make gains way faster than all my friends.

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
Nothing like mcdicks and popcorn lung, I'd always smoke up out of a metal pen before eating a big Mac and some nigg- I mean nuggets

Dunno, at 17 I was doing everything to grow taller: swimming, running, avoiding lifting heavy objects and going to the gym, eating a lot (normal and junk food including mcdonad's), sleeping well, using binaural sounds that stimulated the secretion of hgh, and yet I didn't grow shit but at 23 I injected hgh while going to the gym and grew 2.4cm.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: blonde chad and Deleted member 30898
Theres so many factors into what works and what doesn't work.
I feel like i'm overloading on information everyday.

Eat vegetables its good for you!
Don't eat them they are pointless!

Workout it is good for you!
Don't it will wear and tear your body!

Go in the sun everyday it will help you!
Don't you will get cancer and age prematurely!

Don't eat mcdonalds its just saturated fat and microplastics!
Eat it it will help you grow!

Can I fucking get a clear answer for once?
Is that too much to ask???

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, drimprovement, Deleted member 21863 and 4 others
Dunno, at 17 I was doing everything to grow taller: swimming, running, avoiding lifting heavy objects and going to the gym, eating a lot (normal and junk food including mcdonad's), sleeping well, using binaural sounds that stimulated the secretion of hgh, and yet I didn't grow shit but at 23 I inject hgh while going to the gym and grew 2.4cm.
gym makes you grow too. it only stunts your growth if u dont eat enough to recover because your body has to both recover from muscle damage and grow taller so it will pick short term rather than long term

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901

just eat things that make sense in nature. u think a lion will eat a piece of shit of spinach. nah man a lion eats meat. meat from other animals. and all living things grow under the sun. look all around life developed under the sun. and workout is great for you because it stresses the body and stimulates production of male hormones. your body adapts to added stress and grows if u eat enough animal products

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: neverchadlite, Joe Rogancel, TheDragon and 3 others
I miss lookism.net

just eat things that make sense in nature. u think a lion will eat a piece of shit of spinach. nah man a lion eats meat. meat from other animals. and all living things grow under the sun. look all around life developed under the sun. and workout is great for you because it stresses the body and stimulates production of male hormones. your body adapts to added stress and grows if u eat enough animal products
I don't agree with working out part, no animal or human would willingly put himself under pain, what you wrote is technically legit, but adaptation to the stress isn't better then just no adaptation in the first place because of stress hormones and noradrenaline. Humans should do what they are optimized for and that is walking alot. People from the greek islands who live insanely long lives walk in slow pace up hills every day for long periods under ideal sun with a strong social community.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486 and Deleted member 5815
I don't agree with working out part, no animal or human would willingly put himself under pain, what you wrote is technically legit, but adaptation to the stress isn't better then just no adaptation in the first place because of stress hormones and noradrenaline. Humans should do what they are optimized for and that is walking alot. People from the greek islands who live insanely long lives walk in slow pace up hills every day for long periods under ideal sun with a strong social community.
What about sports

i believe that is only prolonged exertion on the body where u get stress hormones that affect u. but 20-30 minutes of lifting weights 3-4x a week can only help u i believe.

What if i told you both statements have truth in them? Ofcourse people don't like to admit this because they don't understand how the mitochondria works but if you want me to tldr it for you, its about if you want to live a longer more mediocre life or a shorter but greater one. Saturated fat is what we are meant to eat but its also worse then polyunsaturated for your cardiovascular system. On the other hand polyunsaturated fats are worse for you in terms of life quality when in prime. This is so simple to understand once you know that for evolution and life satisfaction, its most important to feel on top when you are younger and can have kids, mate etc. Once you are old, it doesn't matter naturally if you die cause you fulfilled your role of procreation, basically its like blasting TRT, you obviously feel much better like that, but everyone knows you are at higher risk of heart problems later on. People for some reason have a wierd idealistic idea of health, that something should make you feel optimally working but also make you live a long and non chaotic life, this is wishful thinking at best because those two concepts are antithetical to eachother.

Saturated fat = overclocking your body, analogy to it would be fast predatory but short living animals

PUFA = cooling down your system, makes everything more mediocre but you live longer, analogy would be tortoises

• +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 30898
There’s a reason every kid hates vegetables like brussel sprouts, broccoli or kale; because all of them are man-made if you look it up.

Neither of them exist in nature, which humans instinctly do know but by the time we grow up most of us has been brainwashed to numb down their instincts and eat what our body doesn’t even craves.

+ adding to it I’m a proponent of the carnivore diet but I do preach how important carbs are while your body is still growing. There’s a reason why every kid wants to eat as much candy as possible - it’s pure energy in it’s most easily digestable form

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and TsarTsar444
There’s a reason every kid hates vegetables like brussel sprouts, broccoli or kale; because all of them are man-made if you look it up.

Neither of them exist in nature, which humans instinctly do now but by the time we grow up most of us has been brainwashed to numb down their instincts and eat what our body doesn’t even craves.

+ adding to it I’m a proponent of the carnivore diet but I do preach how important carbs are while your body is still growing. There’s a reason every kid wants to eat as much candy as possible.
Carrots are the top meme for this, real wild carrots are way thinner, literally tasteless at best and slightly bitter at worst, with a more hard texture. Carrots were breed to be vibrant orange and have vibrant green pattern leaves, be thicker and very importantly be sweet, also crunchy.

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and House Lannister
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31942 and SoundnVision

Last edited: