Is meat and butter legit healthier than fruits and vegetables or is it a meme

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
Cause I know a lot of people who are suffering from blood sugar and high cholesterol despite not eating any vegetables

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension! and Alton
Cause I know a lot of people who are suffering from blood sugar and high cholesterol despite not eating any vegetables

The main issue with a lot of these "blood sugar" and "high cholesterol" instances is primarily due to improper dietary consumption of meats (e.g., contaminated meats, severely undercooked/diseased meat, etc.) and their bioavailability.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: makeme183 and PYT
Seems like a meme, TBH, but isn't, I guess.
howevER, I'm not entirely sure, mang.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
The main issue with a lot of these "blood sugar" and "high cholesterol" instances is primarily due to improper dietary consumption of meats (e.g., contaminated meats, severely undercooked/diseased meat, etc.) and their bioavailability.
Wdym contaminated and under cooked?

You mean this is happening cause it’s not 100% grass fed natural without hormones and shit?

Seems like a meme, TBH, but isn't, I guess.
howevER, I'm not entirely sure, mang.
100% has to be, how come every old fuck has these issues. And it’s not because muh seed oils they only consume olive oil

100% has to be, how come every old fuck has these issues. And it’s not because muh seed oils they only consume olive oil
Seed oils, PUFAS nad sugards are causes of major problems tho, bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Fruits and vegetables are healthy not because they are nutritious but because they are not. This causes the body to experience adversity and turn on survival genes which slow aging.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, makeme183, Bashan and 1 other person
Fruits and vegetables are healthy not because they are nutritious but because they are not. This causes the body to experience adversity and turn on survival genes which slow aging.
Source, pls pls pls pls pls pls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Source, pls pls pls pls pls pls.
I remember this information from David Sinclair’s YouTube videos.

But here’s an excerpt from a transcript of a podcast I found on google just now:
ut what what do I recommend? Well what the data says which I try to follow is the plant-based foods will will be better than meat based foods and I know that there are a lot of people disagree but one of the facts is was a few facts. One is that people who live a long time tend to eat those type of diets, Mediterranean Okinawa diet, they're eating mostly plants with a little bit of meat and not a lot of red meat. And the other fact is that in animals, we know, That there's a there's a mechanism that's called mtor, a little m, capital T, or that responds to certain amino acids, that are found in more abundance in meat and when it responds it actually shortens life span and the converse, if you starve, it of those three amino acids in mostly in meat, then it extends lifespan.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Have to know their body fat percentage first. It would not be surprising for someone overweight.

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and RopeMaxxed
I remember this information from David Sinclair’s YouTube videos.

But here’s an excerpt from a transcript of a podcast I found on google just now:
ut what what do I recommend? Well what the data says which I try to follow is the plant-based foods will will be better than meat based foods and I know that there are a lot of people disagree but one of the facts is was a few facts. One is that people who live a long time tend to eat those type of diets, Mediterranean Okinawa diet, they're eating mostly plants with a little bit of meat and not a lot of red meat. And the other fact is that in animals, we know, That there's a there's a mechanism that's called mtor, a little m, capital T, or that responds to certain amino acids, that are found in more abundance in meat and when it responds it actually shortens life span and the converse, if you starve, it of those three amino acids in mostly in meat, then it extends lifespan.
Yes, I have heard of this. MoreovER, this sounds legit, IMO.
Are you a VeganMaxxer?

• +1
Just have a blanced diet theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
Yes, I have heard of this. MoreovER, this sounds legit, IMO.
Are you a VeganMaxxer?
No I eat a lot of meat for muscle gains and because I like meat. I eat a lot of fruits tho too.

• Woah
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
This causes the body to experience adversity and turn on survival genes which slow aging.
adversity = body under stress
body under stress = high cortisol
high cortisol = collagen raped , health destroyed

• Hmm...
adversity = body under stress
body under stress = high cortisol
high cortisol = collagen raped , health destroyed
That’s not exactly how it works. Being under stress doesn’t always increase aging. Take exercise, for example, which slows aging. Also fasting, which slows aging while also increasing cortisol. Cortisol can actually be good for anti-aging as long as it’s not chronic; it actually decreases inflammation but it bad if it’s chronic because then you get desensitized to it.

Too little cortisol speeds aging:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PYT, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
just eat both

Cortisol can actually be good for anti-aging as long as it’s not chronic; it actually decreases inflammation but it bad if it’s chronic because then you get desensitized to it.
makes sense, but cortisol also increases blood pressure , salt retention , increased muscle breakdown , increased blood sugar
so how do we control for how long our body releases cortisol ?
fasting for a week and then binge eating ?

• +1
Holy shit people on this forum are ignorant when it comes to diet everything that comes in a wrapper has seed oils read the fucking ingredients that being said the biggest contributor to htn is being overweight

Have to know their body fat percentage first. It would not be surprising for someone overweight.
Tbh they are pretty overweight but their fucking doctors are idiots. Just because they aren’t morbidly obese and don’t look fat they say that dieting and eating well will not do anything for them .

Gonna tell them all to go fucking run or some shit

That’s not exactly how it works. Being under stress doesn’t always increase aging. Take exercise, for example, which slows aging. Also fasting, which slows aging while also increasing cortisol. Cortisol can actually be good for anti-aging as long as it’s not chronic; it actually decreases inflammation but it bad if it’s chronic because then you get desensitized to it.

Too little cortisol speeds aging:
Interesting I actually did wonder this

How is the gym good for longevity and fasting when they increase cortisol short term ?

A lot of people seem to brush past it and I never knew that

• +1

How is the gym good for longevity and fasting when they increase cortisol short term ?

To my understanding, they turn of certain genes which slow aging.

• +1

For clarification, I meant “turn on” anti-aging genes, not “turn of”

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back