Is medicine worth it? Give your thoughts if you're a Pre-Med or MedSchoolcel

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
My current major is not related to it, but I can finish pre-med reqs in 3 semesters if i take summer classes, is it worth it tbh? Assuming I have the proper motivation to study and memorize tons of shit, and I'm interested in my specialty, and my dad can pay for a good portion of med school...

It was but I think in the near future it will not be nearly as profitable, unless you have great marketing skills like Eppley. It's also an oversaturated field, at the moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
It was but I think in the near future it will not be nearly as profitable, unless you have great marketing skills like Eppley. It's also an oversaturated field, at the moment
Are you joking?
Here (in the US) there is probably a shortage of medical workers and doctors. So much so that we import curries to be our doctors. White doctors are becoming a rarity these days tbh.
If he goes for the plastic surgeon route then he will be set for life. Inceldom will become much more widespread in the coming years when Normies become blackpilled and hypergamy reaches its peak.

@CupOfCoffee go for it bro tbh, chad profession, foids will be mirin and you can make heaps of shekels to horsemaxx with.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Are you joking?
Here (in the US) there is probably a shortage of medical workers and doctors. So much so that we import curries to be our doctors. White doctors are becoming a rarity these days tbh.
If he goes for the plastic surgeon route then he will be set for life. Inceldom will become much more widespread in the coming years when Normies become blackpilled and hypergamy reaches its peak.

@CupOfCoffee go for it bro tbh, chad profession, foids will be mirin and you can make heaps of shekels to horsemaxx with.
The reason I'm considering it is because of the money/status side of the equation, and I am in fact interested in it as a whole. Though, I would probably opt for endocrinology instead of cosmetic surgery

Oversaturated as FK. My 2 friends who's 3.5+ GPA and high mcat scores didnt get in even with bunch of extracurriculars.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CupOfCoffee
Oversaturated as FK. My 2 friends who's 3.5+ GPA and high mcat scores didnt get in even with bunch of extracurriculars.
Thankfully for me, my other major (Finance) has decent work opportunities. So if for whatever reason I can't get into med school, can't pay for it, or change my mind i can focus more on that instead

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian