Is mewing cope?

Africancel

Africancel

Gold
No it’s not. It’s the expectation of people that is off the chart, not the method itself.
It has worked for me and I started at 20. I’m 21 now and it fixed the asymmetry in my right mandible along with chewing. If you sincerely believe mewing will make you chad, go check this amazing place called mental hospital. It can only help you live up to your max genetic potential. If your genetic potential is birdcel, mewing for 10000 years will do shit for you.

The asymmetry was caused by a premolar extraction. I stopped using that side to chew and the masseters atrophied and the ramus dissappeared(it was already short to begin with). Mewing can only help me make it develop to the size it should’ve been, not make me grow an entire new mandible out of my asshole.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Did your maxilia go up and forward though?

Did your maxilia go up and forward though?
A little. But it’s inconsequential because african have deep maxillas. I have moggers cheekbones but I will never have the same undereyer support as a white guy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796
Very slowly but it works if done correctly

A little. But it’s inconsequential because african have deep maxillas. I have moggers cheekbones but I will never have the same undereyer support as a white guy.
Do you have a before and after picture?

Do you have a before and after picture?
No I didn’t take any. Maybe if I see some old selfies but I was fat anyway, you wouldn’t see my ramus.

• JFL
Reactions: Polar
Ok, so Mewing could fix my lower-third and Sub-5 left profile side? Although I'm youngcel, I think Mewing can help me with my maxillary projection honestly, tbhngl.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Africancel
mewing under 20 is actually valid as hell. but without chewing to develop bones in puberty it cant make anything grow, only guide the growth.

basically mewing + chewing under 20 = ascension (DOES NOT MEAN U WILL BE A CHAD)

• Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen
Ok, so Mewing could fix my lower-third and Sub-5 left profile side? Although I'm youngcel, I think Mewing can help me with my maxillary projection honestly, tbhngl.
yes if you are youngcel mewing + chewing will carry

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
yes if you are youngcel mewing + chewing will carry
I'm 15, chewing right now to keep my jaws moving and make them grow, I wish I was mewing right now but my tongue tie won't let me and will soon be supplementing K2 for bone remodeling along with D3.

Last edited:
  • +1
Do it. It doesn’t cost shit anyway. Just some lazy ass copers trying to discourage people say mewing is cope. Just the fact that it raises your hyoid bone means that everybody should be doing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22829
I'm 15, chewing right now to keep my jaws moving and make them grow, I wish I was mewing right now but my tongue tie won't let me and will soon be supplementing K2 for bone remodeling along with D3.
FIX TONGUE TIE NOW

FIX TONGUE TIE NOW
I don't know how to convince my parents, for now I will only consult an Orthotropist online to be able to evaluate my tongue tie and proceed with my case.

mewing under 20 is actually valid as hell. but without chewing to develop bones in puberty it cant make anything grow, only guide the growth.

basically mewing + chewing under 20 = ascension (DOES NOT MEAN U WILL BE A CHAD)
That’s what I’ve been saying for weeks. Just because you mew doesn’t mean you’ll become a chad. Only helps in guiding growth up to your maximum genetic potential.

That’s what I’ve been saying for weeks. Just because you mew doesn’t mean you’ll become a chad. Only helps in guiding growth up to your maximum genetic potential.
mm chewing helps with bone growth, if u look at ancient human skulls u will see how robust and giant their jaws are. genetic potential is very high obviously and I think any youngcel is capable of being 6/10 minimum with mew + chew

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Do you think I can improve my maxillary projection by getting CCWr with mewing? I think my flat face or the MAXILLA is genetic, but I don't know.

Do you think I can improve my maxillary projection by getting CCWr with mewing? I think my flat face or the MAXILLA is genetic, but I don't know.
if you are east asian then it is natural for flat maxilla, but do it either way man.

mm chewing helps with bone growth, if u look at ancient human skulls u will see how robust and giant their jaws are. genetic potential is very high obviously and I think any youngcel is capable of being 6/10 minimum with mew + chew
Currently I think I'm AVG in question to my face, but I still haven't developed and I'm not too bad IMO since I've gotten JB appeal (when I was Softmaxing and NTmaxing) but right now, I'm just thinking about doing my tongue tie release and mewing+chewing along with K2/D3 and possibly roids.

Currently I think I'm AVG in question to my face, but I still haven't developed and I'm not too bad IMO since I've gotten JB appeal (when I was Softmaxing and NTmaxing) but right now, I'm just thinking about doing my tongue tie release and mewing+chewing along with K2/D3 and possibly roids.
dont roids, balding is even worse than being a 5'3 ethnic tera recessed giga truecel

If it’s genetic then mewing can do shit about it.

dont roids, balding is even worse than being a 5'3 ethnic tera recessed giga truecel
I was just coping, but I will maximize my HGH and DHT/T levels to gain bone mass and induce sexual dimorphism.

Mewing and leanmaxxing ascended me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Hiro
there must be a better more efficient way
hmmm
Meme Think GIF

• +1
No it’s not. It’s the expectation of people that is off the chart, not the method itself.
It has worked for me and I started at 20. I’m 21 now and it fixed the asymmetry in my right mandible along with chewing. If you sincerely believe mewing will make you chad, go check this amazing place called mental hospital. It can only help you live up to your max genetic potential. If your genetic potential is birdcel, mewing for 10000 years will do shit for you.

The asymmetry was caused by a premolar extraction. I stopped using that side to chew and the masseters atrophied and the ramus dissappeared(it was already short to begin with). Mewing can only help me make it develop to the size it should’ve been, not make me grow an entire new mandible out of my asshole.
yes mewing is cope because it is impossible for tongue position to alter facial growth, vast majority of people are mewing and there are variety of facial growth directions in humanity. On top of that, there is no scientific evidence which says that mewing works.

yes mewing is cope because it is impossible for tongue position to alter facial growth, vast majority of people are mewing and there are variety of facial growth directions in humanity. On top of that, there is no scientific evidence which says that mewing works.
Okay then mewing can widen your palate. At least it did so with me. If it can pull appart bones semi fused together, why the f wouldn’t it be able to push bone foward? The later would actually require less effort in my opinion. I’m not saying mewing can transform you into Jordan Barett, but it can definitely help you reach your maximum genetic potential.

And this debate is just asinine imo. Mewing doesn’t cost shit. It’s just something you do passively that can have various ranges of benefits. It doesn’t take time, lots of efforts, willpower. Nothing. It’s basically the strict minimum. Why the fuck wouldn’t you do it??

I don't know how to convince my parents, for now I will only consult an Orthotropist online to be able to evaluate my tongue tie and proceed with my case.
Just fucking cut it yourself nigga. Grow sum balls.

Ima dm you about this