Is mewing past 13 cope ?

J

juliuscheeser0

Iron
Joined
Sep 15, 2026
Posts
11
Reputation
2
I feel like mewing past 13 is cope but I wanna know if mewing would do anything for me ? I started at 14 4-5 months ago now I’m 15 but I wanna know if from now till I’m 18 could I get any growth ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: benststst and jhontoilet
always a good habit to mew, proper tongue posture after all. it won't move your bones though, that stuff happens when you're as little as a toddler
 
  • +1
Reactions: juliuscheeser0, Heaver, Royal2013 and 3 others
I feel like mewing past 13 is cope but I wanna know if mewing would do anything for me ? I started at 14 4-5 months ago now I’m 15 but I wanna know if from now till I’m 18 could I get any growth ?
mewing to change bone structure is 0 point after like 20s but for actual posture its a must for the rest of your life, some potential forward growth or better teeth alignment will come from mewing and good breathing
 
  • +1
Reactions: juliuscheeser0
I feel like mewing past 13 is cope but I wanna know if mewing would do anything for me ? I started at 14 4-5 months ago now I’m 15 but I wanna know if from now till I’m 18 could I get any growth ?
to add on i had quite a recessed face and doubled my forward growth from mewing, same age as you rn its not that hard
 
  • +1
Reactions: juliuscheeser0
I feel like mewing past 13 is cope but I wanna know if mewing would do anything for me ? I started at 14 4-5 months ago now I’m 15 but I wanna know if from now till I’m 18 could I get any growth ?
Cant esxpand ur maxilla u can raise ur hyriod like that tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: juliuscheeser0, Heaver and ntlarper420
I feel like mewing past 13 is cope but I wanna know if mewing would do anything for me ? I started at 14 4-5 months ago now I’m 15 but I wanna know if from now till I’m 18 could I get any growth ?
Ever type of "proper posture" is good
 
  • +1
Reactions: juliuscheeser0
Better to mew past 13 than suffer from the effects of mouth breathing past 13
 
  • +1
Reactions: juliuscheeser0
I feel like mewing past 13 is cope but I wanna know if mewing would do anything for me ? I started at 14 4-5 months ago now I’m 15 but I wanna know if from now till I’m 18 could I get any growth ?
Its a really good habit to carry on for the rest of ur life icl
 
  • +1
Reactions: juliuscheeser0

Similar threads

itssoover24
Replies
3
Views
21
Small_Violin
S
TrueGioeleMTN
Replies
7
Views
71
king of india 🥰
king of india 🥰
user39875
Replies
16
Views
81
3umv
3umv
fikulet
Replies
9
Views
67
Grey leywin
Grey leywin
apeal chud
Replies
8
Views
70
girthquakethefoid
girthquakethefoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top