is mewing the only hope for weak jawline at 17?

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Iron
i know bones grow til 25 and all but i don't feel like missing out on the joys of adolescence because I'm ugly
i am satisfied with everything i have except my jawline and eyebrows, is mewing the only hope for jawline or is there any other non surgical method that can also help?

Mewing should work in theory tbh. As long as you’re doing it hard and consistently. The newtons applied by your tongue are nearly identical to the gradual newtons applied by MSE. if less then it can be compensated by time actually spent mewing. Still could be cope.

Mewing should work in theory tbh. As long as you’re doing it hard and consistently. The newtons applied by your tongue are nearly identical to the gradual newtons applied by MSE. if less then it can be compensated by time actually spent mewing. Still could be cope.
i mean yeah but so does communism
i guess the only option is to wait and see but over if it's cope

i know bones grow til 25 and all but i don't feel like missing out on the joys of adolescence because I'm ugly
i am satisfied with everything i have except my jawline and eyebrows, is mewing the only hope for jawline or is there any other non surgical method that can also help?
chew gum , rest is cope

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
also do pdo threads for jaw tightening theres guides on this forum on how to do it

u can also spam pdo threads pretty much anywhere in ur face to make it look better u could ascend hard

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
I’m currently 15 and have been properly mewing for 2.5 years

Tbh, i wouldn’t bother doing it. When I look at photos of me at 10ish before I started mewing, I realize I look the same, just older.

I’m currently 15 and have been properly mewing for 2.5 years

Tbh, i wouldn’t bother doing it. When I look at photos of me at 10ish before I started mewing, I realize I look the same, just older.
Better to do it than not to