Is mike mew a coper?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
What your thoughts on him?

He seems to think that having an attractive facial structure is environmental. I think this is completely untrue, as mewing can only help you fufill your genetic potential, which doesn't necessarily mean your facial structure will be attractive. It's definitely important for people with an attractive genetic template to incorporate mewing for preventative measures though.

Tbh only reason I haven't completely wrote mewing off is bc the tongue perfectly fits and has the exact line that your palate has

He seems to think that having an attractive facial structure is environmental. I think this is completely untrue, as mewing can only help you fufill your genetic potential, which doesn't necessarily mean your facial structure will be attractive. It's definitely important for people with an attractive genetic template to incorporate mewing for preventative measures though.
Mewing is cope.

He was a "martyr" in his industry to get people more self conscious about their faces. Such a "tainting of the reputation of the field of orthodontics" is just theatre. It made returns for everyone by the targeting of younger demographics (non Boomers/Gen X.) It set the tone for Gen Y/Z when Boomer/Gen X orthodontic/craniofacial surgery was becoming more stagnant as they aged. It reinvigorated the income of the cosmetic industry across the board.

It was a spark for the effective marketing funnel. Its updating the firmware of the marketing machine.

Mewing cant really help the basal cranial angle and I think Mike Mew knows that. People put their tongue on their mouths hoping to reshape their face -> confront dissatisfaction -> consultation with a surgeon -> Pay surgeon thousands of dollars.

The truth is alot of craniofacial things are environmental, thats why the concept of mewing is so attractive. "If the cause of craniofacial dystrophy is environmental, that means if I respond to environmental effects then that can fix it naturally." Genetic potential is asthetic, but the trajectory of growth is irreparably skewed with age. This is why it attracts the younger target demographic because they have the anxiety of having to optimize the trajectory of facial growth with their tongue or with surgery/appliances.

One reason why you dont really see oldcels coping with the mewing idea.

This site might even be part of the marketing funnel and that "leaks" and exposure to TikTok are no accident.

His dad was sub 5 he was far from that.

Yes that’s why his license is revoked. Also it’s not hard becoming a dentist. I’ve known plenty of kids who’ve done it that way.