Is milk good for you?

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

• Total voters
Lux

Lux

Kraken
It has good macros & its a good source of calcium & vitamin D. Most milk contains trace amounts of igf & estrogen. I think people dislike it mainly for that last part.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 5912 and volcelfatcel
Depends.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Lux
drink soy instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and lutte
Raw milk from grass fed cows yes
Pasteurized processed milk not really

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, JL~, Lux and 1 other person
If you want estrogens in your body, yes its good

Plus most people get bloated and acne from milk

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Essonerian, Deleted member 685, RecessedPrettyboy and 5 others
the igf and estrogens in milk aren't bioavailable.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Lux
Yes i drink it every day as much as i can. The whole estrogen thingy is just meme. Does milk make you a female the next day jfl?

• +1
Reactions: Lux, Deleted member 5912 and Danish_Retard
Im consuming dairy products, but not drinking it. Getting acne flare ups if i consume whey protein powder.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
drink soy instead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, JL~, Lux and 2 others
Milk is super shit for your skin. My cousins parents were all fooled by the milkpill for height growth and they all ended up having THE WORST ACNE one of them had to take accunate at 17 and the other two have huge pockets and acne scars on there face to this day. Best part...They're all short as fuck. Milk is cope don't fall for it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Lux and Deleted member 12758
Milk is only acceptable in coffee. Even then oatmilk mogs.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Julian, Lux and 1 other person
I don't like the taste

• +1
Milk is super shit for your skin. My cousins parents were all fooled by the milkpill for height growth and they all ended up having THE WORST ACNE one of them had to take accunate at 17 and the other two have huge pockets and acne scars on there face to this day. Best part...They're all short as fuck. Milk is cope don't fall for it.
I drink about 1-3 liters every day and never have acne

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, OOGABOOGA, Dainslief and 4 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dainslief, Lux, BUY$DRUGS and 1 other person
Tastes the best when sucked right from the tit.

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Lux
It has good macros & its a good source of calcium & vitamin D. Most milk contains trace amounts of igf & estrogen. I think people dislike it mainly for that last part.
I have grown tits from milk and now I need to get surgery. I guess I had 3 to 4 cups of milk a day.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 12758
traitor, you're not nordic anymore
Stop believing what the milk lobby says. They just want to take your $$$ while poisoning you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Lux, lutte and 1 other person
Not everyone is the same but in general, yes it is. It can curb your appetite which is why I recommend it for people who are trying to lose weight. Its calcium content is another plus since calcium intake is positively correlated with lipolysis and reduction of lipogenesis during periods of hypercaloric energy intake. It's a pretty balanced food and good to recover from muscle fatigue and physical stress too

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief, Lux and lutte
Its just milk not a miracle drink. There are lots of other things which can give you the nutrients and macros you get from milk without the sugar, but I drink like 3 gallons a week I really like it.

• +1
Stop believing what the milk lobby says. They just want to take your $$$ while poisoning you.
poison me how?
bro didn't you tell me you eat those soy-seed oil meal replacements

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo and Lux
yes if its breast milk and youre 1m-2yo

• JFL
Yes
muh estrogen is a meme tbh
my issue with milk is that Its Too calorie dense and I can easily get 1k kkcal of it

• +1
In some people it can cause acne, it caused it for me before but I was drinking it excessively, like over a liter daily, but there is a research stating that milk isn't good for humans, because no mammal is supposed to drink milk after breastfeeding, as you can see no other animal drinks milk later on, but I believe It's fine in small amounts

• +1
make sure it's not homogenised. this process causes allergies

• +1
IGF traces? going to inject it IV then.

• +1
most people are lactose intolerant anyway
except whites
so ethnics get out this thread is not for you

• +1