Is Minox safe for a 14year old

xavisx

xavisx

Iron
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
2
is it safe to use minoxidil at 14 years old and if it is there anything i should watch out for and are there any side effects?
 
yes its safe but talk to your doc of course before and get labs keep bp and heart in check also
 
is minox the only effective solution for thin eyebrows or are all thee other ones just cope?
Can use bimatoprost for thin brows/lashes. Everyone reacts differently to mostly everything, I was on 10mg oral minoxidl when I was 14, 5mg morning and night. No side effects. Didn’t get any bloat or anything, mostly just fear mongering. Start at low doses and see how you react.
 
Can use bimatoprost for thin brows/lashes. Everyone reacts differently to mostly everything, I was on 10mg oral minoxidl when I was 14, 5mg morning and night. No side effects. Didn’t get any bloat or anything, mostly just fear mongering. Start at low doses and see how you react.
i have long lashes just my brows are thin
 

Similar threads

S
Replies
1
Views
17
DrawnyXD
DrawnyXD
deceit
Replies
6
Views
43
deceit
deceit
justwantlove
Replies
14
Views
62
justwantlove
justwantlove
moleculeninja
Replies
0
Views
10
moleculeninja
moleculeninja
uglyduckling123
Replies
1
Views
12
ICR
ICR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top