Is mk 677 and aromasin still useful if i have closed pl8s?

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
Ive ordered mk 677 and aromasin for mainly heightmaxxing incase if plates are open and i still got some cm left of growth in me @17. Im also indirectly testing if the spine will grow, as ive read that the plates in the spine close anywhere from 18-25.

So anyways incase this doesnt increase height at all, will it help other things such as facial bones/dimorphism and frame?

I know it will increase muscle, but idc tbh. Cant be proud of a physique which isnt natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Ive ordered mk 677 and aromasin for mainly heightmaxxing incase if plates are open and i still got some cm left of growth in me @17. Im also indirectly testing if the spine will grow, as ive read that the plates in the spine close anywhere from 18-25.

So anyways incase this doesnt increase height at all, will it help other things such as facial bones/dimorphism and frame?

I know it will increase muscle, but idc tbh. Cant be proud of a physique which isnt natty
bro bro im still growing im 18 years old so i do belive that growth plates close around 22-23 my dads 5ft11 and I have just now passed him last week so I think there may be hope

bro bro im still growing im 18 years old so i do belive that growth plates close around 22-23 my dads 5ft11 and I have just now passed him last week so I think there may be hope
Lifefuel tbh. My older brother may have grown 0.5 cm at 20 after 3 years of not growning. As we measured him a week ago, and he was half a cm taller than last time we measured him (half a year ago)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
if thats you in the avi, ur prob done growing, even if ur not at this point u cant rely on mk 677 u need to get on HGH thats what im gonna do

either get on HGH or take mk677 with cjc dac which will mimic hgh generic

But if you want really slow growth and want results you can just take mk677 till you turn 20 - 21

if thats you in the avi, ur prob done growing, even if ur not at this point u cant rely on mk 677 u need to get on HGH thats what im gonna do
I hit puberty at like 13 or 14 tbh. So there maybe is a little hope

Well mk677 is basically natty anyway. Also why can't you be proud of a juiced physique? Still takes lots of work jfl.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Well mk677 is basically natty anyway. Also why can't you be proud of a juiced physique? Still takes lots of work jfl.
True tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Unironically you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Better to try and maybe squeeze out a bit of height than to not try at all.

Unironically you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Better to try and maybe squeeze out a bit of height than to not try at all.
My thought process

True height (not LL) is price. You only get one shot

Moneymaxxing can be done at any point.

If i dont do this i will spend the rest of my life wondering "what if"

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
have you grown? I'm using aromasin and mk and have not grown 1cm so idk man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back