Is mk 677 Cope for a 17yo?

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
Haven’t grown since 14yo :(
I was fat when i was 14 and lose all the weight by starving myself when i turned 15. And since then my height haven’t change. ive been taking aromasin since i was 16 and planing to take a mk 677. Is it cope?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Growth Plate
I was fat when i was 14 and lose all the weight by starving myself when i turned 15. And since then my height haven’t change. ive been taking aromasin since i was 16 and planing to take a mk 677. Is it cope?
BIG ASS BACKPACK HOLDING ALL THE GH U NEED
yeah lowk U NEED mk677 + cjcdac1295+ an ai a good ai not novadex + huperzine (cheaper then hgh but will boost ur lvls to around 6-7iu of hgh pharma)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, SubhumanCurrycel, FreakkForLife and 3 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Growth Plate and Quantumphysics
Yes, probably finished growing

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, mafiaboy, Growth Plate and 1 other person
BIG ASS BACKPACK HOLDING ALL THE GH U NEED
yeah lowk U NEED mk677 + cjcdac1295+ an ai a good ai not novadex + huperzine (cheaper then hgh but will boost ur lvls to around 6-7iu of hgh pharma)
idk about chcgwhah726/8 but im planning mk677 + aromasin 12.5mg eo2d and huperzine

idk about chcgwhah726/8 but im planning mk677 + aromasin 12.5mg eo2d and huperzine
your balls will shrink, dick will shrink, testosterone will be suppressed, prolactin will increase giving you bitch tits, bones will hurt, and you will die.

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, justropemaxbro, galego123 and 6 others
your balls will shrink, dick will shrink, testosterone will be suppressed, prolactin will increase giving you bitch tits, bones will hurt, and you will die.
which of these is gonna shrink yo nuts and dick lmao

already got tits anyways from me being fat back then, dick is small and society will not survive by 2044

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 17429
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, Deleted member 10652 and Quantumphysics
I'm 19 and I've grown 3cm since last year so I say just wait it out. It's rare but some men can grow up until like 21.

I'm 19 and I've grown 3cm since last year so I say just wait it out. It's rare but some men can grow up until like 21.
haven’t grown since 14. doubt if i can grow more “naturally”

Y
haven’t grown since 14. doubt if i can grow more “naturally”
Yeah it was the same with me. I thought I stopped growing at 15 and I was around 180cm @ 15 and now I'm 190cm @ 19. I pray to gandy I can grow 3cm more to reach mogger height of 193cm

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing and TrestIsBest
mk677, huperzine cause death and aromasin destroys your bones
jfl where the fuck did you come to the conclusion mk677 makes ur dick small? and wheres the source on huperzine a causing death?

@FreakkForLife thoughts on these claims?

u might not get height but you will fs get frame
spam lat raises while ur on it

Idk about huperzine but aromasin will destroy your bones if you take it in high doses in a small amount of time.

All of his compounds are probably bunk anyway

jfl where the fuck did you come to the conclusion mk677 makes ur dick small? and wheres the source on huperzine a causing death?

@FreakkForLife thoughts on these claims?
because my friend has died from it, and second i experimented it on my slave i am from caucasus and have a slave. Basically i experimented it on him and he got weird red dots all over his face and body and died aswell

Depends on how early u hit puberty. But since u havent grown at all since 14 id say its not worth it. Me personally had just started puberty when i was 14

because my friend has died from it, and second i experimented it on my slave i am from caucasus and have a slave. Basically i experimented it on him and he got weird red dots all over his face and body and died aswell
Awkward Stare GIF - Awkward Stare Dog Stare GIFs

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
its not cope, id check to see if your plates have closed

Depends on how early u hit puberty. But since u havent grown at all since 14 id say its not worth it. Me personally had just started puberty when i was 14
prob bcs my fatass making all them estrogens

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Y

Yeah it was the same with me. I thought I stopped growing at 15 and I was around 180cm @ 15 and now I'm 190cm @ 19. I pray to gandy I can grow 3cm more to reach mogger height of 193cm
@Growth Plate

Idk about huperzine but aromasin will destroy your bones if you take it in high doses in a small amount of time.
No,he is saying bullshit.

If dosent work like that.

Huperizine a is okay and has some memory boosting benefits too but make sure u dont exceed 600mcg per day.

Also,if u take aroamsin in low doses(6.25-12.5 mg) and u dont crash ur Estrogen ur bones will be okay,also aroamsin produced an androgen which makes the bones slightly stronger.
But don't crash ur Estrogen while taking it and get regular blood tests fo estrogen levels(every 1 month) while u are on it

@Koroshiya

I mean you could try. Personally I would rather blast at a young age than regret not trying it in my 20’s.

At the worst you’ll get diabetes

ight here the deal its gonna take a long ass time to grow with just mk677 main reason cause u OLD ASF and have gyno

ight here the deal its gonna take a long ass time to grow with just mk677 main reason cause u OLD ASF and have gyno
Is gyno sucking it some of that sweet old gh??

mk677 didn't make me taller at 16, it did however widen my frame, wrists, increase hand and foot size, increase nose sized (might be bad for some)

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and mafiaboy
mk677 didn't make me taller at 16, it did however widen my frame, wrists, increase hand and foot size, increase nose sized (might be bad for some)
IT WIDEN YOUR NOSE?? Hell nah. My nose is already monkey tier.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy and TheAbyssinian
IT WIDEN YOUR NOSE?? Hell nah. My nose is already monkey tier.
Not widened, made the entire nose bigger. My nose was quite small before so it wasn't a bad change for me

Not widened, made the entire nose bigger. My nose was quite small before so it wasn't a bad change for me
Whats your height?? I just wanna gain 3cm 😭

What was the dosage he was taking? Do you have any proof to back this up? How do we not know your just trolling jfl.

i also starved myself when i was 13-14. now i have a shrimp dick and boneless jaw