Is MK-677 legit

untouchable_coper

untouchable_coper

Silver
I'm 16 and I will graduate next year. The first thing I'm doing when I get to college is to take creatine (if my parents don't let me before) and maybe MK-677 too.

I have two questions regarding MK-677: is it worth it and how do I get this safely? I'm pretty sure that you can't this off the shelf.

I'm 5'10 barefoot btw and my pinky and thumb can go around my wrists (wristcel and framecel in general:feelswhy:)

I heard creatine makes your face bloated. I wouldn't do it personally. The effects are minimal anyways. You don't need to be huge just get lean and shredded and build muscle naturally you don't need to be a gymcel

I heard creatine makes your face bloated. I wouldn't do it personally. The effects are minimal anyways. You don't need to be huge just get lean and shredded and build muscle naturally you don't need to be a gymcel
I'm very weak (currently 140 195 305 BSD after 9 months of gymcelling), so I want strength gains. Also, I can get off of it at any time without withdrawal if I get too bloated.

Just buy it online

Just buy it online
Yes I will do that once I get away from my parents, but is MK-677 good for my situation (like my height and stuff) or is it not worth it?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Yes I will do that once I get away from my parents, but is MK-677 good for my situation (like my height and stuff) or is it not worth it?
Depends what age you started puberty. You could grow to 22 if you started late like age 14 and above

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
Depends what age you started puberty. You could grow to 22 if you started late like age 14 and above
Prolly around 13. I was 65.5" at 13, 67.5" at 14, and 69.25" at 15. Now at 16.5 years, I'm just about 70" on the dot.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena