Is mk677 a no go for a looksmaxer?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Its literally one of the only enhancements that will not cause hairloss, but on the other hand can give massive facial bloating.
Anyone has ever tried it? Worth or not?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
its not gonna do shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 10987, madmax and 1 other person
great sleep aid

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 2729, Stare and 3 others
Its literally one of the only enhancements that will not cause hairloss, but on the other hand can give massive facial bloating.
10mg should be fine especially for sleep and many other benefits
Took 10mg of it today maybe i will sleep better

Sleep, appetite, and bloat. Nothing else.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
Mmm I wanna try it
Brb bloatmaxxing

It's good if you are a pubertymaxxer otherwise it's probably not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 6892
HGH is your best bet.

ruined my face very hard

Made my skin way better, temporarily bloated my face

Dianabol or nothing

dont inject any of this hgh shit because most of it is fake. lift, go outside, eat healthy, and sleep. you'll age yourself more by doing hgh and get a big fat hgh tummy with enlarged organs. mk677 just increases your apetite and causes bloating. i'm telling you this based off the experiences of multiple people who have taken hgh and all that heightmaxxing shit. unless you have a growth hormone deficiency, which i doubt you do, if thats the case go to an endocrinologist dont self prescribe based off the insight of low inhib men who wont think twice about what they're injecting into themselves.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
you know whats else improve your sleep quality? not starring for 4h+ at a screen all day, especially right before bedtime

no need to take supplements

also giga cope if u think it will make you taller jflol

dont inject any of this hgh shit because most of it is fake. lift, go outside, eat healthy, and sleep. you'll age yourself more by doing hgh and get a big fat hgh tummy with enlarged organs. mk677 just increases your apetite and causes bloating. i'm telling you this based off the experiences of multiple people who have taken hgh and all that heightmaxxing shit. unless you have a growth hormone deficiency, which i doubt you do, if thats the case go to an endocrinologist dont self prescribe based off the insight of low inhib men who wont think twice about what they're injecting into themselves.
this is true, after taking mk677 for about 2 months it has made my appearance worse. i look hella bloated and uglier and i think i also experienced a more receded hairline

The facial bloating was insanely bad for me it literally descended me 1 PSL alone srs but it does go away almost immediately when you stop taking it so you could try it for a bit and see what happens you haven’t got much to lose but you’ll probs look like shit on jt