is mk677 cope

D

Deleted member 4675

🇫🇷🇫🇷
Im thinking about buying it but will it actually make me grow more? My growth plates are open and Im about to get a xray on my wrist to see how much longer I will grow.

How many cms can I expect to gain I am happy with 2-3cm more than predicted (my predicted height is 184cm)

Ignore the copers saying it will do nothing

Guaranteed 100% chance to make your bank account grow smaller

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, justropemaxbro, Deleted member 7785 and 12 others
Its just not strong enough to make a dif... save ur money and spend it on hgh instead (atleast 10ius for a few months)

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Its just not strong enough to make a dif... save ur money and spend it on hgh instead (atleast 10ius for a few months)
its so fking expensive though

Yeah i know but its the only thing that could work.... do not waste ur money on anything else
making gofundme "help an incel" brb

making gofundme "help an incel" brb
Chinese hgh is not that expensive tbh... but you never know whats really inside there. I guess ur still young and dont earn any money so blasting gh is prob impossible

Chinese hgh is not that expensive tbh... but you never know whats really inside there. I guess ur still young and dont earn any money so blasting gh is prob impossible
coronamaxxing

Ive been taking it rn for 2 weeks I will report back after the one month mark to see if there was any growth

Ive been taking it rn for 2 weeks I will report back after the one month mark to see if there was any growth
nice

lol no. igf is more effective than hgh and mk 677 increases both

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
lol no. igf is more effective than hgh and mk 677 increases both
You really think mk677 increases igf1 enough to cause actual height growth ?
Best thing would be to inject straight igf1 but no one here will get is hands on that stuff

You really think mk677 increases igf1 enough to cause actual height growth ?
Best thing would be to inject straight igf1 but no one here will get is hands on that stuff

also mk677 increases both ghs like crazy

@Dyorotic2 the hormone pro what do u think

I fucking love you haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I took it 1month 1year ago, it didnt do shit to me so i stopped.

it's utter dogshit, don't touch that poison, unless thought of diabetes, chronic water retention and constant ravenous hunger turns you on.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 7785, Justttt and 1 other person
it's utter dogshit, don't touch that poison, unless thought of diabetes, chronic water retention and constant ravenous hunger turns you on.
thx hormone pro almost wasted my money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
  • +1

How dare u. Mk677 Improved my skin, sleep, hgh, igf1, testosterone, anterior zygo projection, supraorbital prominence, lowered my inhibition, made me 3” taller, added 1.5” to my wrist. My bench shot up 150lb too.

• +1
How dare u. Mk677 Improved my skin, sleep, hgh, igf1, testosterone, anterior zygo projection, supraorbital prominence, lowered my inhibition, made me 3” taller, added 1.5” to my wrist. My bench shot up 150lb too.
FB IMG 1578959980450

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Mk677 is a giant cope. Just meet your macros.

Clown post.

• WTF
Reactions: Mateusz74
I've been on it for like 3 weeks so far at 18 years old and it has done absolutely fucking nothing lol. I notice a change on creatine but not MK677.

The only single thing it has done has given me crazy dreams every single night and great sleep.

A single dose of Mk677 made me 5 inches taller

I've been on it for like 3 weeks so far at 18 years old and it has done absolutely fucking nothing lol. I notice a change on creatine but not MK677.

The only single thing it has done has given me crazy dreams every single night and great sleep.
Didn’t I head MK677 makes your nose bigger?

So that would make it big looksmin

nah there's no way it's strong enough to have a noticeable effect on your nose