Is MK677 worth it/useful at 15?

O

Osie

Diamond
Contributor
I'm 15.10 and have been wondering if it's worth taking MK677. To provide context, I have grown about an inch in the past year, I went to the doctor, and he said that I have a little bit of growth left in my ankle ( I'll post it here once I get my x-ray). I'm already on Arimidex but I'll also be trying to lower my body fat as it's been shown that AI's can be ineffective in late puberty due to how heavily it increases androgens, leading to estradiol not being significantly decreased.

AROMATASE

Will MK677 give me any results at my bone age? ( in combination with Alpha GPC and Vitamin B6 because
"Alpha GPC is a precursor to acetylcholine (basically like a prohormone). This is a much faster/more efficient way of increasing acetylcholine levels in the body which could lead to lower somatostatin levels."
Also, share your experiences with MK677,

You expecting to like 6 inches of height out of your ankle?

• JFL
Reactions: PastillaNegra
You expecting to like 6 inches of height out of your ankle?
No. I don't even think I'll grow anymore in my ankle region, to be honest. I'm getting the x-ray Wednesday. I'm just trying to find out if MK677 would be useful in a case where my height growth is soon to be over.

how do u go to the doctor wth

I'm 15.10 and have been wondering if it's worth taking MK677. To provide context, I have grown about an inch in the past year, I went to the doctor, and he said that I have a little bit of growth left in my ankle ( I'll post it here once I get my x-ray). I'm already on Arimidex but I'll also be trying to lower my body fat as it's been shown that AI's can be ineffective in late puberty due to how heavily it increases androgens, leading to estradiol not being significantly decreased.

View attachment 2077709
Will MK677 give me any results at my bone age? ( in combination with Alpha GPC and Vitamin B6 because
"Alpha GPC is a precursor to acetylcholine (basically like a prohormone). This is a much faster/more efficient way of increasing acetylcholine levels in the body which could lead to lower somatostatin levels."
how tall are u?

No. I don't even think I'll grow anymore in my ankle region, to be honest. I'm getting the x-ray Wednesday. I'm just trying to find out if MK677 would be useful in a case where my height growth is soon to be over.
NOT OVER, I did my x rays and I'm pretty close to done but your 15, even if they are closed according to the x ray that doesn't mean you won't grow dont trust everything they tell you

My nose is already too big I am too high inhib of having a bigger nose, if I do take it and my nose grows I will rub atopical steroids onto it like a mf

My nose is already too big I am too high inhib of having a bigger nose, if I do take it and my nose grows I will rub atopical steroids onto it like a mf
your nose will not grow from it unless you take like 50+mg plus which is not reccomended for anybody anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
hgh is better tbh

and asin

expensive af tho
high dose + breaks > low dose constant

if you run out of money save up and buy more, i elaborated on this in the post

"It's ideal if you can just get a blood test but most of you fuckers are little kids with probably not even enough for this shit so I'll give a little shitbox dosing list for the poorcels but I'd say anything you spend on peptides would be better spent on hgh even if have to save a while and your supply will end up stretched thin anyway, it's still the most cost efficient means of increasing your hgh levels."

• Hmm...

"It's ideal if you can just get a blood test but most of you fuckers are little kids with probably not even enough for this shit so I'll give a little shitbox dosing list for the poorcels but I'd say anything you spend on peptides would be better spent on hgh even if have to save a while and your supply will end up stretched thin anyway, it's still the most cost efficient means of increasing your hgh levels."
im not keeping that shit in the fridge and pinning myself every day im not that dedicated XD

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 19766
im not keeping that shit in the fridge and pinning myself every day im not that dedicated XD
beta bitch

doesnt even hurt when you use small needles

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Luxury

IDK how to even get a blood test tbh, I want to get one but I'd like to test a shit ton of things to make sure I have no deficiencies of any kind, where can I get started?

IDK how to even get a blood test tbh, I want to get one but I'd like to test a shit ton of things to make sure I have no deficiencies of any kind, where can I get started?
ask ur doctor or buy one online

• +1

View attachment 2077709
If you do make sure to also take aromasin to keep plates open

5'8.7 in da morning. And like 5'8 during the afternoon.
You think spine growth is legit? I'm a lil older then you so my spine/clavicles might be the only thing open. Wrists/legs probably closed

I heard that spine-growth is slow tho, plus you would need to inject for years to get even reap some height. I need all the cm's I can get though.

I used it for my first month at the gym and it allowed me to increase my bench by 20kg(60kg->80kg). I don't use it now but if I ever plan to use some gh-inducing drug, I would just use peptides instead of MK.

You think spine growth is legit? I'm a lil older then you so my spine/clavicles might be the only thing open. Wrists/legs probably closed

I heard that spine-growth is slow tho, plus you would need to inject for years to get even reap some height. I need all the cm's I can get though.
Spine growth is legit buddy. You continue to grow in your spine after skeletal maturation anyways. For example, look at Tony Robbins.
Is-Tony-Robbins-vegan.jpg

Look at how fucking big his spine is. He got a pituitary tumor when he was 17 years old when all the normal growth plates are near fusion. The reason why he has relatively normal legs, and a huge spine, is because all that HGH being produced from that tumor went into the only open-growth plates. He would've not grown at all if his spinal growth plates weren't open. Although he was a late bloomer, starting highschool at 5'1, realistically, he could've only grown to the 6-foot max without the HGH as by the time he was 17 he was 5'7.
However, HGH isn't healthy for you for the most part so as soon as you achieve 2-4 cm of growth, its best recommended for you to get off the growth hormone unless you want to turn into a ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I used it for my first month at the gym and it allowed me to increase my bench by 20kg(60kg->80kg). I don't use it now but if I ever plan to use some gh-inducing drug, I would just use peptides instead of MK.
Makes sense and they are more effective, however, trying to increase your growth hormone for prolonged periods of time (6 months - multiple years) is highly dangerous and ages your body rapidly. So just keep that in mind for your health and safety

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800