Is MLF3 w/ Bimax for flat maxilla all thats needed?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Is this all thats needed to fix a flat/crushed/recessed maxilla? And that's it, you insta gain 2psl points?

when will u ever get this.. you’ve been asking the same question every day for the past 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, CursedOne, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
when will u ever get this.. you’ve been asking the same question every day for the past 2 months
I'm OCD and a perfectionist, might take another 2 months of asking before I drop 50k and my life on a surgery

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7173
post ur pics

u wont gain 2 psl unless you are legit deformed genetic abomination

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
I like how you ask so casually, “is this all that’s needed?”

As if those procedures AREN’T the most brutal, invasive, expensive, and specialized surgeries one could possibly have done. Who the fuck even performs a modified lefort III? Like two surgeons on earth? lol

with that being said... yes theoretically those surgeries would fix your recessed maxilla. No pain no gain

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Phoenix and W0KESTMOTHF
I like how you ask so casually, “is this all that’s needed?”

As if those procedures AREN’T the most brutal, invasive, expensive, and specialized surgeries one could possibly have done. Who the fuck even performs a modified lefort III? Like two surgeons on earth? lol

with that being said... yes theoretically those surgeries would fix your recessed maxilla. No pain no gain
Lf3 or rope brotha

Legit though, not too much information on it. Like the recovery time, potential risks, ect. All I heard was it's risks are similar to lefort I, which is not a big deal

• +1
Reactions: highT
pm pics pls

• +1
you couldnt be that deformed for LIII lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Phoenix
send pics or die trying

• +1
Lf3 or rope brotha

Legit though, not too much information on it. Like the recovery time, potential risks, ect. All I heard was it's risks are similar to lefort I, which is not a big deal
did you consult with a surgeon about it? if so what country was that? can’t find any info on it in the USA

did you consult with a surgeon about it? if so what country was that? can’t find any info on it in the USA
No, not yet. There's Dr. Sinn, but the dude is 80 years old, not too sure I wanna go to him lol