Is moisturizer cope also acne

capybara

capybara

Hentai
Right now I just use a cleanser and BHA exfoilate. I heard Moisturizer is cope especially for people with oily skin and doesn't do anything idk if this is true or not. I have oily nose and forehead and the rest of my skin is normal. I don't have a millimeter of dry skin on my body. My forehead and nose are shit but I have literally 0 acne on the rest of my face and I've been told accutane is the only thing that can fix my nose. If you have product recommendations plz tell me.

I second you, you are right, it only makes skin oiler and makes skin more rugged, use retinal and hydraulic acid instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ChristianChad
washing with water more than enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 18320
you should get curology, worked in clearing my acne, they put tret + other anti-acne stuff in there depending on what you need

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
where's the acne?, I see some puberty tier pimples and sebaceous filaments.

moisturizer is good for anyone that goes outside.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ChristianChad

It looks not as bad in the picture compared to real life but is it not acne?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I second you, you are right, it only makes skin oiler and makes skin more rugged, use retinal and hydraulic acid instead
Interesting

go to doc and get tazorac, also buy retinol online. this was 2 days on this treatment

you could prob find tazorac online too

• Ugh..
Reactions: Daqirius
Right now I just use a cleanser and BHA exfoilate. I heard Moisturizer is cope especially for people with oily skin and doesn't do anything idk if this is true or not. I have oily nose and forehead and the rest of my skin is normal. I don't have a millimeter of dry skin on my body. My forehead and nose are shit but I have literally 0 acne on the rest of my face and I've been told accutane is the only thing that can fix my nose. If you have product recommendations plz tell me.
View attachment 1797617View attachment 1797619

you eliminate all sugars and processed food from your diet and drink only water watch your skin change up so good in terms of spots and collagen, its so hard though, sugar is like meth to me

youre making a huge mistake, if you want real advice from someone who is an oily high dht fuck and had bad acne during puberty then listen to me

go on amazon and buy differin and do something like this

AM:
cera ve foaming facial cleanser
cera ve acne control gel (entire face)
cera ve am moisturizer

PM:
differin
cera ve pm moisturizer

id recommend using a real sunscreen with the cera ve pm moistruizer in the morning but you prob are too lazy to do that, differin is a well tolerated retinoid that is used specifically for acne, you will purge a bit and then be cured within 6 months, happened to me have not had a breakout in over 6 months now

youre making a huge mistake, if you want real advice from someone who is an oily high dht fuck and had bad acne during puberty then listen to me

go on amazon and buy differin and do something like this

AM:
cera ve acne control gel (entire face)
cera ve am moisturizer

PM:
differin
cera ve pm moisturizer

id recommend using a real sunscreen with the cera ve pm moistruizer in the morning but you prob are too lazy to do that, differin is a well tolerated retinoid that is used specifically for acne, you will purge a bit and then be cured within 6 months, happened to me have not had a breakout in over 6 months now
I don't go outside so I don't need sunscreen :feelshah:
Also will differin help with sebaceous filaments?

I don't go outside so I don't need sunscreen :feelshah:
Also will differin help with sebaceous filaments?
fair enough i would just use the cera ve pm moustrizer morning and night then, and yes it helps greatly with them, so does the acne gel because its main ingredient is a BHA, ditch the exfoliator you have because the acne gel will do a far better job. having actives in topicals is much better than cleansers because it absorbs in the skin

fair enough i would just use the cera ve pm moustrizer morning and night then, and yes it helps greatly with them, so does the acne gel because its main ingredient is a BHA, ditch the exfoliator you have because the acne gel will do a far better job. having actives in topicals is much better than cleansers because it absorbs in the skin
I'm going to try everything you say if you are the one to finally fix my issues I will give you a blowjob no homo
Also does it have to be cerave? I heard about parabens or some shit in their products.

I'm going to try everything you say if you are the one to finally fix my issues I will give you a blowjob no homo
Also does it have to be cerave? I heard about parabens or some shit in their products.
if money is not an issue for you get the la roche posay toleriane double repair matte face moisturizer + the matching cleanser (both blue containers), they are generally higher quality. this exact routine cured my acne and i went back to using cheaper cleansers and moisturizers after, please keep in mind you will break out as the mechanism of these is to surface all the gunk and shit in your skin at once. however, if you do this and stick with it, you will come out on the other side glorious, i never thought i would ever be complimented on my skin, but when i went on spring break i had all the compliments i dreamed of lmfao. please trust me on this

cera ve is garbage.

1. Don't touch your nose during the day with your dirty ass fingers.
2. Clean it regular with extra sensitive wipes.

Use porestrips, toothpaste, vaseline or the superglue method to get rid of those disgusting black things.

cera ve is garbage.

1. Don't touch your nose during the day with your dirty ass fingers.
2. Clean it regular with extra sensitive wipes.

Use porestrips, toothpaste, vaseline or the superglue method to get rid of those disgusting black things.
I've used pore strips before they didn't do shit. There was a lot of stuff on it when I pulled it off but my nose looked the same.

if money is not an issue for you get the la roche posay toleriane double repair matte face moisturizer + the matching cleanser (both blue containers), they are generally higher quality. this exact routine cured my acne and i went back to using cheaper cleansers and moisturizers after, please keep in mind you will break out as the mechanism of these is to surface all the gunk and shit in your skin at once. however, if you do this and stick with it, you will come out on the other side glorious, i never thought i would ever be complimented on my skin, but when i went on spring break i had all the compliments i dreamed of lmfao. please trust me on this
This the cleanser?

stop using cleansers, just strips your oils and makes t zone even oilier

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: capybara and Deleted member 20927

what's the difference between acne and pimples according to you?

what's the difference between acne and pimples according to you?
acne is a chronic condition, this just looks like a few random puberty pimples.