Is monkmaxxing a cope, or just rope?

phenoumena

phenoumena

Iron
Is Monkmaxxing, Jesusmaxxing, spiritmaxxing, and Siddharthamaxxing the a legit form of ascension?

It's cope unless you reach genuine spiritual ascension, but requires 6 PSL level of wisdom.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Adonis
this is real ascension:
7L7R6G7LDJOJ3M3US3OG423GIA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Moggie and LightSkinNoob
Is Monkmaxxing, Jesusmaxxing, spiritmaxxing, and Siddharthamaxxing the a legit form of ascension?
Bruh that's fucking cope the hell as if any of that will make you more physically attractive

Until your floating above the ground in lotus position its cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
you can try cultleader maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
You need to have very high IQ and some level of EQ to have a true spiritual awakening, it only happens after a certain age/life experience. This is why you see all these teenagers acting cool being atheists because of 0 life experience whereas people who are older or have too much life experience swear by spirituality.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 10106
You need to have very high IQ and some level of EQ to have a true spiritual awakening, it only happens after a certain age/life experience. This is why you see all these teenagers acting cool being atheists because of 0 life experience whereas people who are older or have too much life experience swear by spirituality.
Facts. It is the same with low iq people that take psychedelics. They can not comprehend the true nature of the universe being shown to them(neither can high iq people but they just comprehend it way better), have their ego dissolved and become hippis that spew shit like "muh love" "muh it's all unified man".

Psychedelics and meditation are very valuable tools, the reason being they develop your meta-awareness through which you have way more awareness and control on yourself. You can identify your destructive patterns and get out of them, develop different mindsets way easier using psychedelics and/or doing meditation.

But doing them for spiritual reasons is a whole another thing. The process of enlightenment or a spiritual awakening is even hard to put into words, it is something that can only be experienced. I think some people can reach it if they are interested in it, some can't, and some are just bots that don't care.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Money maxing is lifefuel those days when I make 300 bucks in the morning laying in my bed :love:

You put money and Jesus in the same sentence. My gut is telling me you're watching redpill content and if such is the case go outside and touch grass. No amount of money or spiritual shilling is going to make anyone truly happy they are cults.