Is most of looksmaxx full of fags who go off they're own opinions rather then what women want?

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
It seems to me there's always a faggot "wow he looks so athetic to me, this is maxium appeal šŸ¤“ " instead of thinking logically about what women want. Even on men that obviously have appeal they go "looks disgusting to me so low rating" what is the point of these retards looksmaxxing if they can't think rationally?

• +1
Reactions: ģ¼€ģ“ģ œģ“, LooksOrDeath, Petsmart and 8 others
3975695 76689277 F201 486E A488 E17287E986C4

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47180 and ascension
Yeah lol they take PSL more seriously than what women actually think.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Deleted member 61703
Yeah they see appeal in their point of view instead of seeing it from the perspective of a woman

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Women want feminine twinks because modern women have high testosterone and are masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
women have different tastes though

some girls like the gym whores like muscular guys and some white and asian girls like the twin korean guys

anthony has had enough with these niggas

Angry Fire GIF by Gerbert!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 61703
It seems to me there's always a faggot "wow he looks so athetic to me, this is maxium appeal šŸ¤“ " instead of thinking logically about what women want. Even on men that obviously have appeal they go "looks disgusting to me so low rating" what is the point of these retards looksmaxxing if they can't think rationally?
They are looksmaxxing for the boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 61703
Women want feminine twinks because modern women have high testosterone and are masculine
that's not true tho, wrestler Roman Reigns has more wattpads written about him then chico (Jb central) and he's not a feminine twink.

• +1
Reactions: nope
So many users say i have 0 appeal

The other half say i have very good appeal

This is proof of locationpill and niggas having no clue of what women want

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and scrunchables
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and wollet2
that's not true tho, wrestler Roman Reigns has more wattpads written about him then chico (Jb central) and he's not a feminine twink.
roman reigns much more famous and appeals to older women

said that I'd rather look like Reigns because you age and can't mantain a youthful look for long, and chico is the perfect example of this

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Yeah lol they take PSL more seriously than what women actually think.
yeah lets listen to perma online virgins on how to get girls, JFL biggest joke ever

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, try2beme and ascension
roman reigns much more famous and appeals to older women

said that I'd rather look like Reigns because you age and can't mantain a youthful look for look, and chico is the perfect example of this
appeals to older women, based on what? like i just said he has more wattpads writen then "wattpad king" chico

appeals to older women, based on what? like i just said he has more wattpads writen then "wattpad king" chico
run a tiktok, prime chico vs reigns, 100% chicho wins

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
Women like my face at 25% body fat more than at 15% jfl they like teddy bears retards to play with

run a tiktok, prime chico vs reigns, 100% chicho wins
he wouldn't have a chance, and if that's ur only argument no wonder this site is down the drain

Well because i am talking about modern (most recently) women. From 2019-2024, something changed and women are not the same anymore. theyā€™re more demonic, not human anymore.

Then why their comments are full of hot foids thirsting for them?
you can find comments of hot chicks commenting on every kind of guy you if look for it

gymrats who ran 13 cycles attract foids who like that specific look, but that doesn't mean that the majority of girls prefer that

random girls prefer this

search for similar videos but with interviewing gym girls, they'll tend to prefer more muscular

but again, average girl don't like that

he wouldn't have a chance, and if that's ur only argument no wonder this site is down the drain
yeah bro, gimme a sec about to run a study to prove that chico would appeal to younger girls more than Reigns

like what am i supposed to do to prove that? its just opinions unless you actually ask random girls 16-22

Well because i am talking about modern (most recently) women. From 2019-2024, something changed and women are not the same anymore. theyā€™re more demonic, not human anymore.

this is from 2023 and has more women commenting then any chico edit

this is from 2023 and has more women commenting then any chico edit

Roman is a chad obviously, and so is Chico. Chico is not a feminine twink but a Chad too. But what im talking about is those tiktok feminine prettyboys which some women find attractive

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
So many users say i have 0 appeal

The other half say i have very good appeal

This is proof of locationpill and niggas having no clue of what women want
you have lots of appeal lmao

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
tyler maeher

yeah bro, gimme a sec about to run a study to prove that chico would appeal to younger girls more than Reigns

like what am i supposed to do to prove that? its just opinions unless you actually ask random girls 16-22
this nigger child said from 16

Then why their comments are full of hot foids thirsting for them?
its obvious u and this guy talk about different women

thankfully med women are still women not trannies

We do use our perspective. It's impossible to know what someone else finds attractive as if it was your own mind.

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
u will never slay faggots

Give me credit for stealing my post idea