is mothers fathers norwood/hairline legit

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
My mother's father didn't norwood. Does that mean I have hope? or is that a myth?

It's not entirely false but for the most part it is a myth

you will norwood bro im sorry threre is no escape
E11n7By

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
My uncle did not bald but his mothers father is bald but my great grandfather is bald. Its not a law, probably just a myth from confirmation bias. Women whos fathers didnt bald might not carry the balding gene but it still could exist, also the fathers genes without a doubt also play a role. Genes are literally a lottery fam.

Complete cope. My maternal grandfather was Norwood 0 all his life meanwhile I've been norwooding since 16

partially legit, some genes related to hairloss are located on the X-chromosome. If both, your maternal grandfather and your father are bald you're pretty much fucked. If only one of the two is bald there is some hope

both grandfathers are bald as fuck since like 50's but my dad has nw1 at 48. There might be hope for me

no hope its going full jeff bezos or nothing tbh

i think that'S true. my father&uncles are bald as fuck at my age.i have thinner but nw1 hair now. my brother at 45 has still nw2 hair.
my mother's father has exact hair type like me.

It’s partly true because the androgen receptor gene is on the X chromosome which you get from your mother. However, other genes play a large role as well

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
it's a normie's tale

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
My mother’s father NEVER norwooded and I starting to lose it at 16

just take a dna test

I'm starting to believe mpb starts with some massive stressor - once you start the cascade you're fucked. At least that's how it was in my case. I feel like it's also so random, pretty much everyone experiences it somewhat differently. I don't believe in the "it's in muh genes" bs. The higher tissue DHT levels are there because there's underlying inflamation going that isn't easy to shut down - so DHT isn't the cause...it's the answer.
My mother's father didn't norwood. Does that mean I have hope? or is that a myth?
My grandpa (mother's side) is nw0 at age of 79. His son is nw6 at age of 52.

Last edited: