Height is really not genetic diet is a very crucial part

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Genes decide your cap but diet decides whether you'll reach it or not
I'm 192cm and I really thank my father for what he had done for me ...
I used to run with him every morning when I was 10-11 yrs old and take 100g of whey protein ed with lots of milk
He used to force feed me protein and make me do excercise even if I didn't wanted to
Looking back with 1000% guarantee I can say that if I didn't did all the optimal things I did during puberty ( lots of protein , excercise and sleep) there's no way i would have grown beyond 180-181 cm
Hope you heightmaxxers had a father like mine who made me do all the things , stretching like crazy for 10mins ed included.
Breed with a tall Becky and make your kid do the same

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: opeggard, normie_joe, boss8055 and 6 others
dont let his ragebait rep farm work like my post instead.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 65752
Bruh
I'm speaking truth height is 80% genetic and 20% diet and that 20% is a very huge number. It can decide 5-8 inches of your height

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pablomaxx, opeggard, MaestheticMaso and 4 others
I used to run with him every morning when I was 10-11 yrs old and take 100g of whey protein ed with lots of milk
He used to force feed me protein and make me do excercise even if I didn't wanted to
Looking back with 1000% guarantee I can say that if I didn't did all the optimal things I did during puberty ( lots of protein , excercise and sleep) there's no way i would have grown beyond 180-181 cm
Hope you heightmaxxers had a father like mine who made me do all the things , stretching like crazy for 10mins ed included.
you're lucky. im only 184, i will make sure to breed 180 becky and heightmax my child to 2m tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer and 5.5psl
Also what's ragefuel about this thread when it's supposed to be lifefuel ?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
unless you're severely malnutritioned, you're reaching genetic potential

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, HTN_Mentalcel and optimisticzoomer
U lucky ass nigga.... I'm jealous.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Genetics and diet is synergistic

What about 4'11?

there's no way i would have grown beyond 180-181 cm
Agree with the rest but not growing beyond 180 is a stretch
E.g Japan one of the richest countries in the world with best protienous fish diets (that's why the live longer)
Are on average 170 on average due to manlet genes
And the Dinkas (that live in one of the poorest countries in the world are 180 on average with lots of people beyond 200)

Nutrition helps but no matter how much you feed a chihuahua it'll never become as big as the great Dane (same species)

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I was malnourished while growing up but still ended up at 6"6 with good bones genes are 85%

Meanwhile 6ft 2 with the only source of protein being his toenails

images

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and likenesss