is MSDO always needed with MSE ?

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
if both palates are narrow do we always need MSDO with MSE or can MSE alone widen the lower arch ?

and is MSDO done under local anesthesia or general ? how painful is it ?

U aint getting msdo jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and chigoha
if both palates are narrow do we always need MSDO with MSE or can MSE alone widen the lower arch ?

and is MSDO done under local anesthesia or general ? how painful is it ?
No always. Usually orthodontists just upright the lower teeth to compensate with expansion. It has its limits tho
But the short answer is MSDO is not a common procedure

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 18361 and chigoha
No always. Usually orthodontists just upright the lower teeth to compensate with expansion. It has its limits tho
But the short answer is MSDO is not a common procedure
yeh i guess i'll just get MSE no matter how narrow it will leave my lower arch

do you think invisalign / braces can at least push the molars and premolars outwards ?

yeh i guess i'll just get MSE no matter how narrow it will leave my lower arch

do you think invisalign / braces can at least push the molars and premolars outwards ?
of course, invisalign/braces can move teeth

• +1
Reactions: chigoha and Deleted member 18361
mse+imdo+lf1+geniopaully+nasion-glabellar graft+custom io implants+frontal bone implant+jaw angle implants is all u need to ascend ur face tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero and 3 others
mse+imdo+lf1+geniopaully+nasion-glabellar graft+custom io implants+frontal bone implant+jaw angle implants is all u need to ascend ur face tbh
and orbital box + bilateral tripod osteotomies , monobloc , cranial implant , cheek implants, chin implant, lateral canthopexy and A10 contact lenses

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, fuckedupmanlet, AscendingHero and 1 other person
its almost never needed

You need it if your chin is very narrow and jaw angle is feminine

bro can you advise me on surgery in pms? if yes please contact we talked about imdo

Bro,can u give some advise on surgerymaxxing?
I have some questions