Is MSE a cope?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Tbh, any ascension via MSE?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
I have yet to see anyone get ascended by it. If you have a low FWHR you are better off committing suicide

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
it apparently works but as again

it doesnt rly do shit in the grand scheme of things, so cope

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Cope if u expect huge gain.

Legit if u want to get better base for further looksmaxxing. My bizygomatic is low so for me its lifefuel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
This is how cycle shit shows around here.
First it gets praised (mse and ronald eads results for example). Then some greycel shows around spamming stupid shit about how "x thing (in this case mse) doesn't work/is cope/studies listing an subject who got shit results."
Then everyone just falls for this instead of doing their own research.
MSE is the most legit non surgical face looksmax you can do. With facepuller it can almost be a guaranteed semi ascension.
Of course as always you need a good facial base.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread, Luke LLL, Golden Glass and 6 others
Maybe, if you are a Casey Neistatcel

Never. Mouth width is too important

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, wagbox, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
MSDO + MSE should yield you results like this. I’m assuming it has to be aggressive expansion tho. >10mm

Attachments

• 8FB20EA9-DB89-4729-A76D-81E63C7CB0C9.jpeg
    8FB20EA9-DB89-4729-A76D-81E63C7CB0C9.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 157
became wider and more protruding
thx
MSDO + MSE should yield you results like this. I’m assuming it has to be aggressive expansion tho. >10mm
bro it can't do that

nothing can as far as i know - maybe lefort 4

the guy on the right is a result of high prenatal testosterone

the left is low prenatal t

which controls your fwhr

genetics is no 1 still

if u have a long midface

i don't think anything can help

but research might say otherwise

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2486
thx

bro it can't do that

which controls your fwhr

genetics is no 1 still

if u have a long midface

Long midface can be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel and Chadelite

Jfl if you think it will change your phenotype like that. Expanding the maxilla actually flang the zygos but for actual face width, it's probably very limited. Look at Ronald Ead, after 12mm expansion his face doesn't even looks noticeably wider, his zygos are now flanged that said.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
No, maybe 5% longer than average but not to any meaningful degree
His midface ratio is around 0.92 so here it would be considered long.
Now for example
1P7A8814

Matthew Pollock whose midface ratio is above 1.0. Comparing him and Zayn most people would say that Pollock has longer face.
Long face isnt only about ratio. Its about harmony too. Wider nose, wider mouth can make your face look shorter. Fwhr, proportions of all thirds, actual mid third lenght... This everything plays big role.

@Chadelite with LF2 + lip lift you can shorten your midface by like 5mm

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and Kade
His midface ratio is around 0.92 so here it would be considered long.
Now for example View attachment 220323
Matthew Pollock whose midface ratio is above 1.0. Comparing him and Zayn most people would say that Pollock has longer face.
Long face isnt only about ratio. Its about harmony too. Wider nose, wider mouth can make your face look shorter. Fwhr, proportions of all thirds, actual mid third lenght... This everything plays big role.

@Chadelite with LF2 + lip lift you can shorten your midface by like 5mm
kl

i have a short wide face anyways tho
Jfl if you think it will change your phenotype like that. Expanding the maxilla actually flang the zygos but for actual face width, it's probably very limited. Look at Ronald Ead, after 12mm expansion his face doesn't even looks noticeably wider, his zygos are now flanged that said.
exactly

pre natal t
Depends. Would you say Zayn Malik have long midface?
View attachment 220306
a little

I think this will help long midfacecels to the utmost degree and Ron didn’t get MSDO. What about 12MM lateral expansion on the upper and lower jaw + FacePulling for Sagittal expansion? You’re right it depends on your phenotype but my phenotype is tall light skin mulatto pretty boy. I’m trying to be high T wide faced mulatto like Ruben Loftus-Cheek

I think this will help long midfacecels to the utmost degree and Ron didn’t get MSDO. What about 12MM lateral expansion on the upper and lower jaw + FacePulling for Sagittal expansion? You’re right it depends on your phenotype but my phenotype is tall light skin mulatto pretty boy. I’m trying to be high T wide faced mulatto like Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Will not work to change your face phenotype as you want, the most effective midface shortener would be, if your nose tip is kinda downturned to upturn it by making the paranasal area fuller, making the nose smaller at the same time. Facepulling device with MSE should do this. Tbh on some people 1mm upper jaw advancement literally upturned the nose, yes, 1mm.

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
sounds like it would work for fwhr cels like me

Will not work to change your face phenotype as you want, the most effective midface shortener would be, if your nose tip is kinda downturned to upturn it by making the paranasal area fuller, making the nose smaller at the same time. Facepulling device with MSE should do this. Tbh on some people 1mm upper jaw advancement literally upturned the nose, yes, 1mm.
Midface slightly shortens if you widen the maxilla also
EE4F27A4 DBE1 446A 9A45 C613D4ACB9E6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Darkstrand

Doesn't it change your palatal width, mouth width, cheekbone width, IPD and even jaw width (maybe it increases jaw width?)? How is that cope? That seems like several major improvements.

Doesn't it change your palatal width, mouth width, cheekbone width, IPD and even jaw width (maybe it increases jaw width?)? How is that cope? That seems like several major improvements.
Contrariancowboy, as per :tiny:

Wouldn’t be surprised if he said something like this (n)
61EFE794 7D60 4C8B 83D6 DE5C8CF4AB92
8F27A70E CAB5 4468 9158 090B21957B25

FBB2254C DFB3 43A4 8551 A61EC4CCF914

“Doesn’t rly do shit in the grand scheme of things, so cope” just to get attention and controversy.

In all seriousness, for non deformed people, NO single procedure will change things in the “grand scheme” to the degree of boosting up your PSL by like .5-1.0.

In that vein, MSE is cope if it’s ALL you want to do looksmaxing, facial bone structure-wise. If you plan on getting something like MSDO or hyrax expansion for lower and double jaw surgery with it, and then you get *good* fillers or implants to further augment your key areas (cheekbones, under eyes, jaw/chin, possibly browridge, basically wherever relevant to you),and address any other problems you have (nose, ears, eyelids) you can expect a dramatic transformation, the kind that most people would consider “ascension”, and the kind that needed something like MSE to be a first step to establish a “base” to work off.

Anyone who expects to look like a model after MSE alone is coping, but only an idiot would feel he’s making some sort of valuable statement by pointing that out. Like I said though, it’s likely the best looksmaxing base to work off.

A5DA6D31 9967 48FD A881 E86ACB789321

6971B057 562B 49F2 895A 76B30C0987C5

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 3202 and Cope
whats this pic from/about?
Effects of widening maxilla through palate expansion and mse look at all the subtle differences That happened which overall improved the face greatly

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Effects of widening maxilla through palate expansion and mse look at all the subtle differences That happened which overall improved the face greatly

damn thats very subtly impressive. do u have the paper/simulation that its from?

In all seriousness, MSE is cope if it’s ALL you want to do looksmaxing, facial bone structure-wise. If you plan on getting something like MSDO or hyrax expansion for lower and double jaw surgery with it, and then you get *good* fillers or implants to further augment your key areas (cheekbones, under eyes, jaw/chin, possibly browridge, basically wherever relevant to you),and address any other problems you have (nose, ears, eyelids) you can expect a dramatic transformation, the kind that most people would consider “ascension”, and the kind that needed something like MSE to be a first step to establish a base to work off.
Ye, I wouldn't consider getting implants or fillers until after MSE.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he said something like this (n)
View attachment 226342View attachment 226343
View attachment 226320
“Doesn’t rly do shit in the grand scheme of things, so cope” just to get attention and controversy.

In all seriousness, for non deformed people, NO single procedure will change things in the “grand scheme” to the degree of boosting up your PSL by like .5-1.0.

In that vein, MSE is cope if it’s ALL you want to do looksmaxing, facial bone structure-wise. If you plan on getting something like MSDO or hyrax expansion for lower and double jaw surgery with it, and then you get *good* fillers or implants to further augment your key areas (cheekbones, under eyes, jaw/chin, possibly browridge, basically wherever relevant to you),and address any other problems you have (nose, ears, eyelids) you can expect a dramatic transformation, the kind that most people would consider “ascension”, and the kind that needed something like MSE to be a first step to establish a “base” to work off.

Anyone who expects to look like a model after MSE alone is coping, but only an idiot would feel he’s making some sort of valuable statement by pointing that out. Like I said though, it’s likely the best looksmaxing base to work off.

View attachment 226324
View attachment 226325
Does mse push your cheekbones up?
I generally get a pretty good rating dispite having terrible under eye support And ressesed cheekbones. getting them into a better spot could make the difference tbh

Does mse push your cheekbones up?
I generally get a pretty good rating dispite having terrible under eye support And ressesed cheekbones. getting them into a better spot could make the difference tbh
Up? Potentially...but only if you hardmewed or did some sort of facepulling/pushing protocol after you get MSE and the sutures across the midface are weakened. MSE on its own would only seem to create lateral growth.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
People have had good results with Mse right

People have had good results with Mse right
So far only person on this forum that’s gotten it is @varbrah and he liked his results, but again, MSE should be looked at as the best first step and base for looksmaxing, not a one fell swoop that will make a PSL 4 a PSL 6, or even 5 likely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
So far only person on this forum that’s gotten it is @varbrah and he liked his results, but again, MSE should be looked at as the best first step and base for looksmaxing, not a one fell swoop that will make a PSL 4 a PSL 6, or even 5 likely.

You’ve got it reversed imo in that a ‘base’ needs to already exist in the first place in order for looksmaxing to be effective. The ‘base’ is genetic.

MSE can also definitely be considered a one fell swoop type of tool assuming a narrow maxilla is one of your major issues and your genetically endowed features are good to begin with. The latter is most important since any skeletal abnormalities will obscure and overshadow any positive soft tissue (or other) traits.

I already had what normies would describe as ‘striking’ features (good eye shape, good high contrast coloring, high cheekbones, good proportions/harmony, browridge etc) pre-MSE, but was objectively not-GL because of my lower jaw width in relation to my midface (resulting in looking bloatmaxed with chipmunk cheeks), midfacial flatness/lack of volume, tired appearance due to sleep apnea, and other negative factors. MSE was more or less a silver bullet in that it largely took care of most of these issues. Only thing I could use more of now is a bit more forward growth.

So basically, correcting deficiencies/deformities is most important, MSE won’t help you unless you have one and how much of a difference it ends up making depends on your phenotype.

MSE alone can make u max 0.5point looking better. Just because wider mouth which can really make face. Dont think that few mm wider zygos can make some noticable difference. All about mouth width and potential ipd gain

• +1
Reactions: noped
Cope if u expect huge gain.

Legit if u want to get better base for further looksmaxxing. My bizygomatic is low so for me its lifefuel.
anterior or posterior bizygomatic ?

thx

bro it can't do that

which controls your fwhr

genetics is no 1 still

if u have a long midface

Studies show that androgens don’t affect facial development. This would mean that all girls would have destroyed faces because any man has higher t then any woman.

Studies show that androgens don’t affect facial development. This would mean that all girls would have destroyed faces because any man has higher t then any woman.
I mean pre natal t

determines fwhr

that is proven

low set eyebrows is pre natal t

You’ve got it reversed imo in that a ‘base’ needs to already exist in the first place in order for looksmaxing to be effective. The ‘base’ is genetic.

MSE can also definitely be considered a one fell swoop type of tool assuming a narrow maxilla is one of your major issues and your genetically endowed features are good to begin with. The latter is most important since any skeletal abnormalities will obscure and overshadow any positive soft tissue (or other) traits.

I already had what normies would describe as ‘striking’ features (good eye shape, good high contrast coloring, high cheekbones, good proportions/harmony, browridge etc) pre-MSE, but was objectively not-GL because of my lower jaw width in relation to my midface (resulting in looking bloatmaxed with chipmunk cheeks), midfacial flatness/lack of volume, tired appearance due to sleep apnea, and other negative factors. MSE was more or less a silver bullet in that it largely took care of most of these issues. Only thing I could use more of now is a bit more forward growth.

So basically, correcting deficiencies/deformities is most important, MSE won’t help you unless you have one and how much of a difference it ends up making depends on your phenotype.

Im talking about making a base for someone who’s already got the hand of cards they’re dealt by fate (their genes). And I disagree with the idea that genes (barring some genetic deformity) would limit anyone from becoming facially good looking, especially if they got very exhaustive dentofacial therapy/orthotropics as a child. Things like narrow IPD being purely genetic and unfixable are easily disproven. I’ll make a thread about genes vs environment and be sure to tag you so you get a better idea as to what I mean.

MSE alone can make u max 0.5point looking better. Just because wider mouth which can really make face. Dont think that few mm wider zygos can make some noticable difference. All about mouth width and potential ipd gain

my mouth needs width, is this the safest procedure to increase width?

• +1
Reactions: noped

Disagree with a few mm wider zygos not making a difference. For some people that’s all they’d need to get an ogee curve, hell, people like Saiyan got a few mm of implants or fillers just in the zygo region alone.

Again though, the younger you are for MSE, the better.

• +1
Reactions: Ceamce
Disagree with a few mm wider zygos not making a difference. For some people that’s all they’d need to get an ogee curve, hell, people like Saiyan got a few mm of implants or fillers just in the zygo region alone.

Again though, the younger you are for MSE, the better.
I left MSE idea till my 21. I want to see jow my fully developed face will look like before i will start to customize it.

I left MSE idea till my 21. I want to see jow my fully developed face will look like before i will start to customize it.
That’s not a bad age at all

That’s not a bad age at all
Well, i guess my face wont change a lot after 21 (18 11/12 rn). The whole thing with MSE is that this doesnt increase pfl which for me is most important feature. I will wait, better to do it slower in smart way than lose potential gain.

Depends on the person using it, if you have a narrow midface it can help quite a lot if you go over a centimeter, you just have to pray the suture splits. After that you can bone borne FacePull to pull the maxilla forward and upward

Well, i guess my face wont change a lot after 21 (18 11/12 rn). The whole thing with MSE is that this doesnt increase pfl which for me is most important feature. I will wait, better to do it slower in smart way than lose potential gain.
There’s no reason to believe you’ll lose potential gains from MSE (likely on the contrary) but waiting until you’re 21 isn’t a big deal.

IF someone here had the opportunity to get MSE done at like 14-15, and decided to wait til they were 21, I’d say that would likely be a dumb choice

And I disagree with the idea that genes (barring some genetic deformity) would limit anyone from becoming facially good looking

There’s a spectrum of attractiveness is all I’m saying. Sure most people can look ‘regular’ good looking.