Is MSE a cope?

There’s a spectrum of attractiveness is all I’m saying. Sure most people can look ‘regular’ good looking.
No I 100% mean that if there’s intervention at an early age, through dentofacial orthodontics/orthotropics/mewing, anyone (non genetically deformed), could have had above average bone structure, prevented downward collapse of the face, had a wide palate, jaw, midface, zygos, EVEN wide IPD. This is what I mean when I say those who think genetics are a death sentence (for face and non deformed people) are wrong. Like I said, I’ll eventually make a thread with undeniable reasoning and proof.

mirin 9999 posts, inb4 ocd kicks in
His 10,000th finna be telling @LooksPSL his eyelid work, hair, and facial hair before and after...
27A052DE 7C1E 40E0 8731 D307975B4495
73F1A660 A7FA 40D4 8EF3 DB4BD6888835

....“:feelspepo:doesnt rly do shit in the grand scheme boyo:feelspepo:” or something equally dumb.

I mean irl wise he will still have the same success with women so yeah IRL wise he hasn't ascended yet.

But it's a slight psl ascension but it wont garner him iois or lays just yet. He needs alot of improvement.
He‘s personally told me otherwise. Already started to see IRL benefits in interactions with women.

• Woah
Reactions: noped
AND if all you want is more irl success, take steroids, get tatted up, and pick up chicks who are into that look at the beach or club or something. This forums about looksmaxing, not just IRL success with women. Any normie range guy can get better at that if he just has good hair, skin, hygiene, a nice body, knows how to dress, and isn’t stunted socially.
What has he told u, pm me screenshots or pm me what he said if yall convo was private

Don’t feel comfortable sharing that because he never said he’d make a thread or post about it.
Also what did he get again it was lower eyelid retraction correct?

I believe so, and pretty sure he got extra things done as well, not sure.

No I 100% mean that if there’s intervention at an early age, through dentofacial orthodontics/orthotropics/mewing, anyone (non genetically deformed), could have had above average bone structure, prevented downward collapse of the face, had a wide palate, jaw, midface, zygos, EVEN wide IPD. This is what I mean when I say those who think genetics are a death sentence (for face and non deformed people) are wrong. Like I said, I’ll eventually make a thread with undeniable reasoning and proof.

His 10,000th finna be telling @LooksPSL his eyelid work, hair, and facial hair before and after...
View attachment 227581View attachment 227582
....“:feelspepo:doesnt rly do shit in the grand scheme boyo:feelspepo:” or something equally dumb.

There is a scale on which genetics are and are not a death sentence.

View attachment 227581View attachment 227582

Even if everyone had a perfect pre-natal environment and mewed from birth and had perfect development there would still be relatively ugly, average and good looking people. There are varying facial bone shapes, proportions, soft tissue components, etc. that are more attractive than others. Controlling for development, phenotype is everything and suggesting otherwise is cope.

Again, most people can look 'regular' good looking as in normal/no major flaws, such as in the case above. No amount of looksmaxing though is going to turn you into a chad if you didn't have potential to begin with, and everyone of course has variable potential per genetics.

There is a scale on which genetics are and are not a death sentence.

Even if everyone had a perfect pre-natal environment and mewed from birth and had perfect development there would still be relatively ugly, average and good looking people. There are varying facial bone shapes, proportions, soft tissue components, etc. that are more attractive than others. Controlling for development, phenotype is everything and suggesting otherwise is cope.

Again, most people can look 'regular' good looking as in normal/no major flaws, such as in the case above. No amount of looksmaxing though is going to turn you into a chad if you didn't have potential to begin with, and everyone of course has variable potential per genetics.

Yeah your last statement is what my thread would prove wrong. Think of it this way, genetics can provide different floors/mínimums for people to have, but based on the evidence I’ve seen, they don’t provide ceilings/limits on what could be done to properly grow a face, get excellent bone structure, have a good IPD, etc.

Yeah your last statement is what my thread would prove wrong. Think of it this way, genetics can provide different floors/mínimums for people to have, but based on the evidence I’ve seen, they don’t provide ceilings/limits on what could be done to properly grow a face, get excellent bone structure, have a good IPD, etc.

Completely meaningless. It's obvious that there's a minimum, but that minimum is not the same for everyone. You could've been born with Crouzon's and had your facial bones fused at birth, lmao. And there absolutely is a ceiling or upper-bound, and it's implied in the idea that you could 'properly grow a face' to begin with, i.e. diminishing returns after you reach a certain point. Optimizing your pet pug's development isn't going to give it a non-recessed maxilla and turn it into a wolf.

Completely meaningless. It's obvious that there's a minimum, but that minimum is not the same for everyone. You could've been born with Crouzon's and had your facial bones fused at birth, lmao. And there absolutely is a ceiling or upper-bound, and it's implied in the idea that you could 'properly grow a face' to begin with, i.e. diminishing returns after you reach a certain point. Optimizing your pet pug's development isn't going to give it a non-recessed maxilla and turn it into a wolf.
The point is there’s a minimum and that it’s not the same for anyone. And by me saying there’s no maximum, I mean functionally speaking, as in, if you think there’s a genetic maximum that would prevent your bones from growing if you got MSE as a child, then you’re wrong.

Last edited:
The point is there’s a minimum and that it’s not the same for anyone. And by me saying there’s no maximum, I mean functionally speaking, as in, if you think there’s a genetic maximum that would prevent your bones from growing if you got MSE as a child, then you’re wrong.
Not exactly groundbreaking then and then there’s still a maximum it’s whatever your natural upperbound propensity for growth is + enhancement by MSE/whatever.

Not exactly groundbreaking then and then there’s still a maximum it’s whatever your natural upperbound propensity for growth is + enhancement by MSE/whatever.
And my point is that the “maximum” would in no way prevent someone from getting to the point of being attractive, I.e. having good ratios, well enveloped cheekbones, midface, jaw, and teeth. Of course things like browridge, nose, lips, ears, would be more limited by genetics but no one has argued otherwise. If you don’t think that’s groundbreaking...then I agree but you’re new to this and don’t know that even that is a big point of contention here.

And my point is that the “maximum” would in no way prevent someone from getting to the point of being attractive, I.e. having good ratios, well enveloped cheekbones, midface, jaw, and teeth. Of course things like browridge, nose, lips, ears, would be more limited by genetics but no one has argued otherwise. If you don’t think that’s groundbreaking...then I agree but you’re new to this and don’t know that even that is a big point of contention here.
Not* groundbreaking. I’ve been here since puahate days, lol.

Not* groundbreaking. I’ve been here since puahate days, lol.
Yeah that’s what I said. And so you’d know that there are people who *do* think there’s a genetic limit to things like cheekbones or IPD that wouldn’t allow someone to ever have gotten nice cheekbones or top 10 percentile IPD. Basically the whole “you were born cursed to have narrow eyes, nothing could have fixed it” mindset. A lot of people believe that. And they’re wrong.

Yeah that’s what I said. And so you’d know that there are people who *do* think there’s a genetic limit to things like cheekbones or IPD that wouldn’t allow someone to ever have gotten nice cheekbones or top 10 percentile IPD. Basically the whole “you were born cursed to have narrow eyes, nothing could have fixed it” mindset. A lot of people believe that. And they’re wrong.
No, I wouldn’t know that. Genetic limits are absolutely real, as is bone morphology. You can’t arbitrarily change everything you don’t like if you intervene early enough and if it’s environmentally-induced it’s oftentimes already said and done in the womb. I have a friend with low IPD and so do his dad and brother, but they are otherwise robust and well-developed. Cheekbones are obviously a different story as I know with MSE, and they should absolutely not be lumped in the same category.

No, I wouldn’t know that.
Then you must have spent your time on all the Incel threads and not in the looksmaxing ones.

Genetic limits are absolutely real, as is bone morphology. You can’t arbitrarily change everything you don’t like if you intervene early enough and if it’s environmentally-induced it’s oftentimes already said and done in the womb.
Didn’t ever deny this. Specifically brought up browridge as a good example. And I stressed that genetic limits that would prevent your bones from ever having good projection, not genetic limits in general.

I have a friend with low IPD and so do his dad and brother, but they are otherwise robust and well-developed.

The thread I plan on making undeniably disproves the notion that there’s a significant genetic limit on IPD, and thus significant genetic limit would prevent palate expansion as a child from drastically increasing IPD to top 90ish percentile (on nondeformed patients obviously). When I say undeniably disproves it, I mean it.

Never. Mouth width is too important
I want more mouth width but my bizygomatic is already 32mm over the 99%percentile so any more and my very large skull becomes a chode