Is MSE + MSDO worth it? (IN THIS SUBHUMAN SCENARIO)

GreedIcon

GreedIcon

Soy todo lo que es bueno en este mundo
Got into conclusion that a MUST DO procedure I need to maybe ascend is expanding my barely human palate, I talked with my orthodontist about it, and they told me that I "kinda" suffer from narrow palate, its not only that, I also have a slight gummy smile but thats when i fully try, been wearing braces for 2 years to for just regular improvement in my teeth but I'm still fucked, I have good harmony but my bone absence on zygos and jaw its really holding me back, I'm even on the situation that they are teaching me how to breath and talk properly (even oral and tonge posture) Im not recessed really but this shit is affecting every aspect of my life.
Does its worth it? seen small improvements when it comes to aesthetics in some cases, just as changes on chin and zygo width, but some others end up with comical big mouths and weird looking results

All fucking because I was raised on my early childhood in a dirty hut with cockroaches as landmines making me severely hospitalized with pneumonia leaving me with mouth breathing, dislocated jaw and other bad habits with chadlite parents jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PG4BINX