• Yes

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
I have overcrowding and my front theeth overlap. I had braces but I didn't get a perm retainer and they have retracted. I'm 20/yo living in Australia and am contemplating whether it's worth the effort or just get normal braces. Taking into account finding an orthodontist and the cost, is it worth the hassle??

If you're a normie just get invisalign and extractions like everyone else. If you're ugly, get MSE.

If you're a normie just get invisalign and extractions like everyone else. If you're ugly, get MSE.
That's not very blackpilled of you. But yes I'm thinking its not worth the effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
That's not very blackpilled of you. But yes I'm thinking its not worth the effort
No reason to widen your maxilla if you look normal. Just fix you failos. If you're narrow jawed and have a recessed maxilla then MSE is an option. Just realize you will literally have a gap between your front teeth.

No reason to widen your maxilla if you look normal. Just fix you failos. If you're narrow jawed and have a recessed maxilla then MSE is an option. Just realize you will literally have a gap between your front teeth.
the gap is fixed quickly with braces/Invisalign after treatment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, randomguy1235 and MentalistKebab
is mse good for ppl w/ overbite?

the gap is fixed quickly with braces/Invisalign after treatment
Yeah but imagine having a job or being in school as a normie with a gap between your teeth for 3 months. Also if you don't have crossbite you will need MSDO which is invasive.
is mse good for ppl w/ overbite?
If you're asking if it will fix it, then no.

Yeah but imagine having a job or being in school as a normie with a gap between your teeth for 3 months. Also if you don't have crossbite you will need MSDO which is invasive.

If you're asking if it will fix it, then no.
sacrificing short term happiness for long term happiness, I wouldn't mind being clowned for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 7776, BackFromTheMogging and 2 others
Idk bro.

• JFL
Reactions: KDA Player
Tbh MSE seems hardcore, fuark having 4 screws in your palate. While Chad was born with a fucking wide and pronounced maxilla :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Tbh MSE seems hardcore, fuark having 4 screws in your palate. While Chad was born with a fucking wide and pronounced maxilla :lul:
The cards I was dealt

Anything to become Chad

Shut the hell up. I will become wolverine with 4 adamantium 1 cm screws in my maxilla son

Wide palate is not genetic. Streetshitter IQ

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 000 and hairyballscel
Also Chad probably never was a mouthbreather nor had major extractions it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Ampere
Also Chad probably never was a mouthbreather nor had major extractions it is what it is
Didn't have any extraction, though my wisdom teeth haven't shown themselves yet, I'll go to an orthodontist and tell him I don't want extractions but I want the place in my mouth for them to grow, free extension :lul:

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
What hassle? It's about the least invasive way of achieving any facial result.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862