Is MTN the average guy you see on the street? Or it would be LTN the average?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Im actually curious about this bc Ive seen a lot of guys that I wouldnt consider average looking but attractive, atleast way more than the average guy you see on the streets but they are called MTN or even LTN so im very confused, can someone explain?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, cromagnon, Mewton and 1 other person
htn is average in non shitholes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, Lonenely sigma, Tai Lung and 4 others
Im actually curious about this bc Ive seen a lot of guys that I wouldnt consider average looking but attractive, atleast way more than the average guy you see on the streets but they are called MTN or even LTN so im very confused, can someone explain?
Htn

sure gaycuck, say what you want while focusing on other men in public
Blackpill has kinda fucked my brain up lol keep checking random dudes forward growth gonial angle maxilla tilt brow ridge projection ect

Blackpill has kinda fucked my brain up lol keep checking random dudes forward growth gonial angle maxilla tilt brow ridge projection ect
im not saying it hasn't fucked mine either but saying majority of men you see in any first world country are above mtn is a massive cope

• +1
Reactions: k99, Bigmoneyballer and proxyy
im not saying it hasn't fucked mine either but saying majority of men you see in any first world country are above mtn is a massive cope
Dudes in college or such places are usually around high mtn tho that aint cope

• JFL
Reactions: proxyy
Yea average i would say is around mid to high mtn
it also depends on where you go, going to run errands is not gonna spot you above high ltn or it might go to mid mtn due to their starvation

Dudes in college or such places are usually around high mtn tho that aint cope
depends on the major, arts is guaranteed to spot some chadlites with no goal in life but engineering is a ltn fueled cuckhold

idk, show me your face
IMG 1404
IMG 8715
IMG 8038

you're an mtn on this org, and high mtn in real life dawg
oh yeah probably, atleast I dont feel like Im average at all if we talk about looks
IMG 8780

thats what I look next to my friends as an example

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and watah
I would love to get to 11-14% bf but im playing rugby and I need my size + I heard it is bad for height growth (Im 184cm and I want to get to atleast 188cm)
ahhh gotchu, then you're a bit capped but at least you're not LTN dawg so you still can slay

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
Post yourself fuck nigga

Mid Mtn something about your eyes look uncanny did you shave your left eyelash? Probably got low htn potential
my eyes looking uncanny is something bad or good? And no I never shaved it but It used to be way less thicker and bigger than the right one, so maybe you can still see a difference between them and what would you recommend me to get to htn?

my eyes looking uncanny is something bad or good? And no I never shaved it but It used to be way less thicker and bigger than the right one, so maybe you can still see a difference between them and what would you recommend me to get to htn?
You don't have the prettyboy standard European phenotype you have more of a eastern European masc pheno. First of all grow your left eyelash. Grow a beard and gymmax for more masc appeal I think it's the route you need to go. Then I think you can be a low htn

You don't have the prettyboy standard European phenotype you have more of a eastern European masc pheno. First of all grow your left eyelash. Grow a beard and gymmax for more masc appeal I think it's the route you need to go. Then I think you can be a low htn
After doing all that and maybe getting to low htn could I go even higher lowering my bf (21%rn) debloating and growing my eyebrows?

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Idrk about my phenotype bc Im argentinian and my family is from a lot of countries (mostly Italy and Spain)

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
After doing all that and maybe getting to low htn could I go even higher lowering my bf (21%rn) debloating and growing my eyebrows?
Eyebrows won't make a big difference your eyebrow shape is quite meh and do you even know what 21% bf looks like🤣 you'd have face fat and be a fat shit. you're probably 15% tbh I can't see you go above low htn (my lookslvl) without surgery

Eyebrows won't make a big difference your eyebrow shape is quite meh and do you even know what 21% bf looks like🤣 you'd have face fat and be a fat shit. you're probably 15% tbh I can't see you go above low htn (my lookslvl) without surgery
Im 21% bf literally said by a doctor but thats okay if you dont believe me. Can i see your low htn face?

Debloating may help more then ig your cheekbones are very good mid htn potential
My brother is a model and he has high set cheekbones and they are really prominent in his face but he is way leaner than me, maybe if I get to his bf I can have some cheekbones like his