Is MTN the average guy you see on the street? Or it would be LTN the average?

NVM_Ignacio

NVM_Ignacio

MTN
Im actually curious about this bc Ive seen a lot of guys that I wouldnt consider average looking but attractive, atleast way more than the average guy you see on the streets but they are called MTN or even LTN so im very confused, can someone explain?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, cromagnon, Mewton and 1 other person
My brother is a model and he has high set cheekbones and they are really prominent in his face but he is way leaner than me, maybe if I get to his bf I can have some cheekbones like his
You have potential to get hollow cheeks since you're 21% bf so yeah.

So if I get hollow cheeks and do all that other stuff I can get to mid htn?
If you thicken brows, lashes, grow a beard gymmax basically focusing alot on your arms and shoulders and debloat yeah mid htn is possible

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
If you thicken brows, lashes, grow a beard gymmax basically focusing alot on your arms and shoulders and debloat yeah mid htn is possible
Ive been going to the gym actually and I would say my arms and shoulders are pretty big so it may be the easiest thing for me

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
mtn Is average feature-wise, although most of ppl arent even softmaxxed/leanmaxxed so they're percived lower

• +1
thats pretty good i think u should leave this forum and focus on softmaxing and ignore every shit advice u read here
thanks bro but I think being here helps a lot to get good advice about softmaxxing, aint I right?

thanks bro but I think being here helps a lot to get good advice about softmaxxing, aint I right?
not really softmaxxing is wide spread on every social media now and majority is bullshit just get lean go to the gym( despite what retards here say being gymmaxed helps a lot) everything else is bullshit

• +1
not really softmaxxing is wide spread on every social media now and majority is bullshit just get lean go to the gym( despite what retards here say being gymmaxed helps a lot) everything else is bullshit
thats actually some really good advice bro, Ill take it in count