Probably if they have a history of Transphobia or something then yeah

ye, it shouldn't be tho

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2729, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
Genuinely shouldn't be but it is so don't do it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Genuinely shouldn't be but it is so don't do it
Lol imagine your child gets killed for bullying. Kids need to be taught a lesson, but not fucking removed from this Earth permanently jfl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
Lol imagine your child gets killed for bullying. Kids need to be taught a lesson, but not fucking removed from this Earth permanently jfl
bump

Last edited:
if you killed someone i recommend burying the body at the top of a mountain. make sure to dig a 10 meter hole then out the body on vertical fetus position so you have space to put a dead animal on top to hide the body. 10m hole, desd body, then put dirt and acid or lye to dissolve the body. after that, make sure to take any clothes or bags you carried the body with and burn them somewhere else. make sure to put the dead animal on too of the buried dead body. the body should be gone in about 12-15 hours with lye or acid, leaving no bones or traces.

List of obvious things:
- wear gloves
- wear glasses, shave, eye contacts and a cap with a hood
- change clothes immediately after doing this and burn everything somewhere else (your clothes and the victims)

have a nice day!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 6475 and 2 others
The trick is to trigger them into physically lunging at you or something by pissing them off, but then you should be ready for it and beat them up instead. Then when someone asks you what happened you can just claim self-defense and get away with it.

• +1
if you killed someone i recommend burying the body at the top of a mountain. make sure to dig a 10 meter hole then out the body on vertical fetus position so you have space to put a dead animal on top to hide the body. 10m hole, desd body, then put dirt and acid or lye to dissolve the body. after that, make sure to take any clothes or bags you carried the body with and burn them somewhere else. make sure to put the dead animal on too of the buried dead body. the body should be gone in about 12-15 hours with lye or acid, leaving no bones or traces.

List of obvious things:
- wear gloves
- wear glasses, shave, eye contacts and a cap with a hood
- change clothes immediately after doing this and burn everything somewhere else (your clothes and the victims)

have a nice day!!!!

Last edited:
"Murder" by definition is illegal.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
You clearly don't actually know what bullying is then. It's not just getting insulted here and there.

It's being mentally traumitised for months or years over things you can't control and having no way of stopping it.

• +1
You clearly don't actually know what bullying is then. It's not just getting insulted here and there.

It's being mentally traumitised for months or years over things you can't control and having no way of stopping it.
he bullied me and my friend everyday for 2 years

he bullied me and my friend everyday for 2 years
Just one person? Couldn't you have beaten him up?

I got bullied by a group. I beat 2 of them up and it didn't stop.

I don't understand how 1 person can bully 2 people. Elab.

thank you for the looksmaxxing tip

Its brutal I wont deny it, it can fuck somebody's life up permanently.

Still, the bully has an entire family. The kid is a piece of shit but shouldn't be put down, that punishment doesn't fit the crime. The bully needs to be beaten the shit out of, so he learns a lesson.

Many bullies can reform and grow up to be good people after, I've seen this before. Teenagers bully a lot because they are the most insecure group, but it doesn't necessarily mean their heart is dark, it can very well just be temporarily perverted.

Just one person? Couldn't you have beaten him up?

I got bullied by a group. I beat 2 of them up and it didn't stop.

I don't understand how 1 person can bully 2 people. Elab.
im 110 lbs how do i beat someone. he bullied bc 2 vs 1 he would still win.

Would you murder someone tho?
I hate to say it, but I would. There are certain things I'm not ready to put away just yet. It means I haven't repented. One day though, God willing, I'll be different.

There are certain situations that would lead me to kill, without a doubt.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11053