Is my acne that bad?

Kitsune

Kitsune

cute and funny 😭
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Posts
59
Reputation
91
.
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Posting half cuz i dont wanna get doxxed
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
It's not that bad. Not sure why this is split with a statue but it looks okay as well. Maybe a bit worn.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Kitsune
no way that's you
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kitsune
@executioner
 
Wtf caged.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Kitsune
@executioner
going to the gym right now.

just drank creatine powder.

i will respond back to you once i'm back with skyrocket T levels from lifting metal.
 

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
1
Views
22
RecessedCels
RecessedCels
lebanesedude
Replies
5
Views
44
yartmax
yartmax
manhattanbound
Replies
0
Views
13
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
sugarfucker
Replies
0
Views
12
sugarfucker
sugarfucker
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
16
Views
80
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top