• Screenshot_20220805-113158.png
    Screenshot_20220805-113158.png
    454.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220805-113203.png
    Screenshot_20220805-113203.png
    456.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
your face is too long and your hairline is fucked which is why you think youre ugly as fuck

your face is too long and your hairline is fucked which is why you think youre ugly as fuck
lens distortion you idiot, fwhr and midface ratio is ideal. I agree with the hairline though

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, alriodai and Blackgymmax
Why style your hair like that if you are norwooding that hard :feelsohgod:

lens distortion you idiot, fwhr and midface ratio is ideal. I agree with the hairline though
lens distortion, retard its like .90 in that pic which means at best its like .93 which is still fucked unless youre kortejana level

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Might be worth it to HT just for symmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16861
old dude, sad that you want to looksmax
youre okay

asymmetry is the least of your worries

norwood 3, lizard lips, wide bulbous nose, sparse brows and lashes, jaw could be bigger
dont forget the "ideal" lens distorted .9 midface ratio (and im quite sure his head is tilted slightly up so its probably even worse lol)

Cringelong

This asymmetry is proof that chewing works. U probably chewed all ur life on ur right side

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Broski and androgenic
lens distortion, retard its like .90 in that pic which means at best its like .93 which is still fucked unless youre kortejana level
He is definitely not ugly. Far FAR from it tbh.
Yeah his midface is "long" but setting aside autism he looks slightly above average. Most people would look like shit with a unfrauded front profile from an iPhone camera lmfao

Yeah his midface is "long" but setting aside autism he looks slightly above average. Most people would look like shit with a unfrauded front profile from an iPhone camera lmfao
i never said he was ugly but idk about above average, if he is hes just scraping it because he has some pretty harsh failos

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
i never said he was ugly but idk about above average, if he is hes just scraping it because he has some pretty harsh failos
Maybe you're right. But i'm so used to seeing subhumans/ltn's out on the street that (maybe) i'm starting to overrate real average guys.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
long midface isnt even some weird small failo lol. normies always shit talk anyone around the .9 level if youre like sub 6psl. he also looks old with nw3 with alot of other shit. he looks decent i think but he could be like this other dude i know where his smv is capped to femcels and below despite having decent psl @PunishedDollcel

• +1
long midface isnt even some weird small failo lol. normies always shit talk anyone around the .9 level if youre like sub 6psl. he also looks old with nw3 with alot of other shit. he looks decent i think but he could be like this other dude i know where his smv is capped to femcels and below despite having decent psl @PunishedDollcel
Yeah 0.9 is stretching tbh. @Leo69 has a slightly long midface (around 0.94) but he is carried HARD by top tier soft features and pheno

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wollet2, Blackgymmax and Leo69
Yeah 0.9 is stretching tbh. @Leo69 has a slightly long midface (around 0.94) but he is carried HARD by top tier soft features and pheno
Thanks bro! :D

• +1
Username says 2002
Looks like his daughter was born in 2002

• +1
Reactions: zerotohero
gigachad without asymetry

get surgery or its over