Is my base cooked

LKira

LKira

⋆。‧₊°♱༺𓆩❦︎𓆪༻♱༉‧₊˚.
Joined
Oct 10, 2025
Posts
1,537
Reputation
1,420
59260

59124

Age: 24 in a bit
BF%: Like 20%
Height: 5'11
Weight: 174lb


All I can think about is UC for adiposity, cantho & supra implants for much better eye area, fat grafting OR infra implants for under eyes, and rhino for the shit tier nose.
 
Eh, idc if I'm not Chad (cope), but I wish my face was less fat & my nose wasn't trash
slicking your hair up when your upper third is already massive is something new.
Balance your facial thirds and leanmax to cut buccal fat. Ur nose is not as bad as u think, also ur symmetrical
 
slicking your hair up when your upper third is already massive is something new.
Balance your facial thirds and leanmax to cut buccal fat. Ur nose is not as bad as u think, also ur symmetrical
I usually have my forehead covered with a fringe like this. I just thought you had to show your hairline to get a fair rating. I think I'll cut to 14% once I've built some muscle in the gym.
59281
 

Similar threads

batupro454509@gmail
Replies
5
Views
50
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
f0idterminator
Replies
3
Views
69
trueacnemf
trueacnemf
theunkowmfoidslayer
Replies
13
Views
58
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33
djl1649
Replies
25
Views
179
7arely.eroz
7arely.eroz
eehhfunkyeehh
Replies
25
Views
158
spaghettifan33
spaghettifan33

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top