Is my “beard” ok?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
Joined
May 9, 2021
Posts
2,988
Reputation
2,608
My beard mainly grows at the bottom of my face and not my cheeks, when it hardly grows on my cheeks so I shave it to look more clean.
Should I try to do something to get better beard or just shave it?
 

Attachments

  • 518EF56B-B4AB-4429-B98E-A16EDB8AA3E2.jpeg
    518EF56B-B4AB-4429-B98E-A16EDB8AA3E2.jpeg
    486.5 KB · Views: 0
  • B2BA3284-1202-450C-A610-407F1FF538E9.jpeg
    B2BA3284-1202-450C-A610-407F1FF538E9.jpeg
    459.3 KB · Views: 0
215FFCB0 3983 41AE 9E48 2DC8EF6A545A


this mogs no debate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, newperson and Romeo1111
You look more high class clean shaven.
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenflix and Romeo1111
just
1687710424029
theory
i think u should go clean shaven
 
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
shave it bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
Damn maybe I should go back, the only problem is that I’m higher bf now and need to lose it
you look really good in that picture i sent trust get lean again
 
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
you look really good in that picture i sent trust get lean again
Yeah, I have been skipping the gym and started to eat unhealthy but I’m now going back on track again.
Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it
 
  • +1
Reactions: twilight
its piss
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Romeo1111
Looks bad
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24410 and Romeo1111

Similar threads

O
Replies
2
Views
36
Peter.FortniteHate
P
britishbomber
Replies
9
Views
63
zygomatic02
Z
thaniel
Replies
4
Views
52
thaniel
thaniel
chop
Replies
2
Views
68
reda2010
reda2010
jorraoo
Replies
5
Views
48
Bigclaviclejackson
Bigclaviclejackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top