I would hardly call that thing a beard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker and FootLongDong
You should definitely shave

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong and Deprived
You should definitely shave
My gf and many others on this forum said I’m far far uglier once shaven. Due to philtrum and chin.

You are ugly anyway
I have a lot of girls I hook up with and have a model gf that looks like haley Bieber. I’m not concerned with validation from this forum only small improvements

• +1
Reactions: eyes
I have a lot of girls I hook up with and have a model gf that looks like haley Bieber. I’m not concerned with validation from this forum only small improvements
NTpill strikes again

• +1
I also can live in a fantasy world and cope. I’m telling you, you are ugly and need BIG IMPROVEMENTS not subbtle shit.

• JFL
Reactions: FootLongDong and BoneDensity
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyes, Deprived and Deleted member 18840
In some of the pics u actually look really good ngl.
A few are edited. But yeah I’m not ugly. The pics I posted at top are selfies wjth lens distortion ect

Statut is everything. Can you look at your face and say you are attractive ? You know you are not attractive nigga. It will kill you one day this amount of cope. Its akin to fucking hookers

That’s a pretty negative mean thing to say. I’m just asking about my beard.

A few are edited. But yeah I’m not ugly. The pics I posted at top are selfies wjth lens distortion ect
You are ntmaxing, even normies can looks good in frauded pic especially if they edit them.

Your results are due to being NT, which is a real thing, but I guess you noticed that we're on a BP forum, people will rate you harshly and so would women without your current position.

I think the best way to test your looks is cold approach or tinder not showing any status

You are ntmaxing, even normies can looks good in frauded pic especially if they edit them.

Your results are due to being NT, which is a real thing, but I guess you noticed that we're on a BP forum, people will rate you harshly and so would women without your current position.

The thread is about my beard not why I am or am not having success lol.

You were the one bringing success thinking it would correlate with looks because of validation, which is wrong.

Indeed the psl autist @StreegeReturn was the first talking about your look while you didn't asked, as I said it's a bp forum, people here see everything through the lens of beauty.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Its cuz ure easily triggerable i remember you and you thinking you’re gl. Else to answer you honestly, i mean you can’t grow a beard what are we supposed to say ? Its better than nothing

You were the one bringing success thinking it would correlate with looks because of validation, which is wrong.

Indeed the psl autist @StreegeReturn was the first talking about your look while you didn't asked, as I said it's a bp forum, people here see everything through the lens of beauty.
Hard to know if he’s being objective or cruel. Since he offered a negative opinion that was unwarranted it hints at the latter

• +1

I don’t like narcies, that’s all. I can sense them from miles away

Hard to know if he’s being objective or cruel. Since he offered a negative opinion that was unwarranted it hints at the latter
I was honest but harsh. You need surgeries.

I was honest but harsh. You need surgeries.
Lol at need. You just misused language again. “You would need surgeries to look good to me” is the correct semantics.

All I was wondering is if my beard is too dark. Not if I meet your threshold for good looking.

Also I prefer status as a means to attract. For one big reason. Status will last longer than looks.

Looks may be more rewarding in the time now but they will fade quick

Lol at need. You just misused language again. “You would need surgeries to look good to me” is the correct semantics.

All I was wondering is if my beard is too dark. Not if I meet your threshold for good looking.
Can you grow a beard ? No. So why asking if its good or bad since realistically its all you can grow?

Also I prefer status as a means to attract. For one big reason. Status will last longer than looks.

Looks may be more rewarding in the time now but they will fade quick
And you don’t feel out of place ?
Nobody said its exclusive.

And you don’t feel out of place ?
Nobody said its exclusive.
Lol I’m not that ugly. I think you live somewhere else or have a misconstrued opinion.

You have to get real world experience and then your understanding will change. This forum doesn’t teach much

Lol I’m not that ugly. I think you live somewhere else or have a misconstrued opinion.

You have to get real world experience and then your understanding will change. This forum doesn’t teach much
You are not ugly. But what do you seek?
And what are you ? A club promoter?

Budget Josh Hartnett lol

Nah the coloring is fine, but maybe a better goatee such as van dyke would work better but you decide the best.
NTpill strikes again
NTpill is hard to swallow.

Fairy tales
JFL if you think the average NT guys don't slay in clubs and stuff. I encounter NTmaxxed Bojans and Abduls slaying well quite often. Hell, even sometimes they hang out with a better chick than mine, despite I mog them to the refugee camp and back. :lul::lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and justbegan
You are not ugly. But what do you seek?
And what are you ? A club promoter?
If you came to a shopping center with me you’d see hot girls with guys about my level.

And you just admitted that I’m not ugly after calling me ugly after saying you were being emotional(disliking me)) but honest at the same time

• +1
If you came to a shopping center with me you’d see hot girls with guys about my level.

And you just admitted that I’m not ugly after calling me ugly after saying you were being emotional(disliking me)) but honest at the same time
I said you were ugly as i way to trigger you, because as i said from others threads you showed narcyness. And we kill high egos here, i went there, accepted my level, and looksmaxxed.

It doesn’t matter, everyone can get a girl friend even a cute one.

And you are very slightly above average, like 4.5 psl. So you can’t get away with it

• +1
Budget Josh Hartnett lol

Nah the coloring is fine, but maybe a better goatee such as van dyke would work better but you decide the best.

NTpill is hard to swallow.

JFL if you think the average NT guys don't slay in clubs and stuff. I encounter NTmaxxed Bojans and Abduls slaying well quite often. Hell, even sometimes they hang out with a better chick than mine, despite I mog them to the refugee camp and back. :lul::lul:
No i know, but they stay ugly at the end of the day. I get dopamine rush off looking better and good, i don’t’care about slaying as long as i can land very hot girls.

• +1
My gf and many others on this forum said I’m far far uglier once shaven. Due to philtrum and chin.
That kind of facial hair is just extremely non NT. A short beard / stubble is okay but I don’t think you have the beard genetics for that

• +1
I also can live in a fantasy world and cope. I’m telling you, you are ugly and need BIG IMPROVEMENTS not subbtle shit.
Mike tyson clap

• Love it
No i know, but they stay ugly at the end of the day. I get dopamine rush off looking better and good, i don’t’care about slaying as long as i can land very hot girls.
I agree with this. Dopamine rush off looking good is awesome, it has more longevity than dopamine from slaying for sure.

• +1
That kind of facial hair is just extremely non NT. A short beard / stubble is okay but I don’t think you have the beard genetics for that
Hes just a narcy with shit genes. He should send me his address so i come to mog him.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and eyes
Johney Depp Orlando bloom both have same

Hes just a narcy with shit genes. He should send me his address so i come to mog him.
The desire to discourage my confidence is about as toxic as it gets for my reproductive success.

Johney Depp Orlando bloom both have same
And you are on the same tier than « johney » depp. Nigga can’t even write properlly others names that’s how egocentric he is.
Imagine if he was actually good looking.

NTpill strikes again
NT?? NT?!!
Have you seen this guy’s posts?
Every post is him asking if his trailer trash long hair + scruff goatee combo is good, everyone telling him no, and then the next day he asks the same question again

He is not nt
Also you can tell from the look in his eyes that he’s not nt but that’s neither here nor there
If he’s having success NT is NOT a part of the equation