Is my brain fried from over-consuming black pill content?

fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
  • Last night I was out getting drinks with some friends - overall good night cos the vibes were lit. I noticed a few guys that I mog (mostly very NT normie black guys) just chatting up random hot of white girls, some were groups of girls.
  • On one hand, I was miring their confidence for approaching random attractive girls and on the other hand I was like why the fuck are these guys jestermaxxing for these girls. At one point I saw one guy just casually chatting up a table of 5 attractive white girls and I was like damn that takes some confidence.
  • But all I could think of is how these women will soak up the attention, ego boost and free drinks for the night then go back home and fuck the Chad BFs/FWBs or even Chad ONS from tinder.
  • One of the girls I was out with mentioned how one of the guys approaching the girls approached her one night and they went on a date but he was weird so she cut things off and he got salty then blocked her (Brutal personality/NT pill).
  • My question is: Is my brain fried for thinking that every interaction between a man and an attractive woman should lead to sex or it's totally normal for men to go out chat up random attractive girls, entertain them and then call it a day?
@forevergymcelling @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @eduardkoopman @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Manu le coq @germanlooks @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @6ft4 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @bwrauycnee

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, LightSkinNoob, gymmaxedhorse and 10 others
between a man and an attractive woman
You're a hypergamous misogynist for thinking that all men deserve to have sex with attractive women.

or it's totally normal for men to go out chat up random attractive girls, entertain them and then call it a day?
They do it to get sex so its normal

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 22918 and try2beme
They do it to get sex so its normal
that means i'm right in thinking that every interaction between a man and an attractive woman should lead to sex and it's not just black pill consuming my brain. Also if their aim was the get sex then they most likely wouldn't get any - approaching women who are in groups will not lead to sex in 99% of cases unless you're Chad. Plus the girls also kinda mogged them lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
dnr

• Love it
Reactions: fogdart
that means i'm right in thinking that every interaction between a man and an attractive woman should lead to sex and it's not just black pill consuming my brain
I mean yes, I’m pretty sure no one approaches foids to become friends or just to have a chat
Also if their aim was the get sex then they most likely wouldn't get any - approaching women who are in groups will not lead to sex in 99% of cases unless you're Chad
Normies believe in rizz and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, fogdart and bwrauycnee
The blackpill is cringe basement theories. What you described is just reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562, Looks234 and whiteissuperior
The blackpill is cringe basement theories. What you described is just reality
He’s right reality is pretty cucked tho, but you just gotta accept it tbh

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Nick.Harte
It’s normies who lie to themselves and think that not every interaction with an attractive woman is about sex.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Nick.Harte
  • On one hand, I was miring their confidence for approaching random attractive girls
confidence, i dunno the right label. For sure they have the corrage to face the potetnial rejection.
  • and on the other hand I was like why the fuck are these guys jestermaxxing for these girls. At one point I saw one guy just casually chatting up a table of 5 attractive white girls and I was like damn that takes some confidence.
both true, imo. it's also jestermaxxing, and putting yourself in the bad/vunerable position of giving them to option to completly reject you. which is not a nice feeling, maybe an ego-hit, and portentially some downward hit in your percieved status , obviously
  • But all I could think of is how these women will soak up the attention, ego boost and free drinks for the night then go back home and fuck the Chad BFs/FWBs or even Chad ONS from tinder.
that can for sure happen. and that is the risk that that dude is willing to take. and that is the bad concequences of it.

• My question is: Is my brain fried for thinking that every interaction between a man and an attractive woman should lead to sex
that's with 90+% certainty usually the guy his main aim/goal.
  • or it's totally normal for men to go out chat up random attractive girls, entertain them and then call it a day?
1. it's not common for men, to chat up alot of random women. Most men don't do that. A small number of pemn, do chat up alot of women. Most men, ocassionally chat up women, only when the curcumstances are right. And another group of men, will never ever chat up a woman.

2. obviously the goal is: to get laid that night, and/or find women that arew illing to later on meetup with him again and he can have a shot with her.
They may go back home, not achieving any of these goals. It's not odd to me, for a dude to have such goals, when going out.

• +1
Yes you’ve been fried. How do you know those dudes were random guys? Maybe they were in a social circle with those chicks or friend of a friend etc etc

Women will talk to pretty much anyone as long as they can hold a NT convo lol

And speaking on that I’ll be in Manhattan next Saturday

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and fogdart
Personally, in a club setting where you're already with your friends and you decide to go talk to attractive girls, it would indicate that those guys are looking for something.

Now those guys know that it's a completely unpredictable game of who's taken, who's interested. Some men like that... they have fun doing that. If they felt uncomfortable they wouldn't do it. They know it doesn't always lead to sex. It's meant to be that way. And they're okay with it.

There’s some truth to the black pill, but overall super exaggerated, just be a primal and ethnik and approach @traveler

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
  • Last night I was out getting drinks with some friends - overall good night cos the vibes were lit. I noticed a few guys that I mog (mostly very NT normie black guys) just chatting up random hot of white girls, some were groups of girls.
  • On one hand, I was miring their confidence for approaching random attractive girls and on the other hand I was like why the fuck are these guys jestermaxxing for these girls. At one point I saw one guy just casually chatting up a table of 5 attractive white girls and I was like damn that takes some confidence.
  • One of the girls I was out with mentioned how one of the guys approaching the girls approached her one night and they went on a date but he was weird so she cut things off and he got salty then blocked her (Brutal personality/NT pill).
  • My question is: Is my brain fried for thinking that every interaction between a man and an attractive woman should lead to sex or it's totally normal for men to go out chat up random attractive girls, entertain them and then call it a day?
@forevergymcelling @tyronelite @looksmaxxer234 @EverythingMattersCel @Amnesia @Blackgymmax @Biggdink @eduardkoopman @AlexAP @Germania @Reckless Turtle @Chadethnic101 @LightSkinNoob @whiteissuperior @Manu le coq @germanlooks @Chinacurry @Niklaus Mikaelson @Prettyboy @gymmaxedhorse @thereallegend @Octillionaire @Warlow @justgetacutbro @MoggerGaston @6ft4 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @bwrauycnee
Lol you already know these guys obvs wanna snag one of the foids for sex lol
Men always have ulterior motive when approaching women especially on a night out and it is most definitely not normal just to chat and entertain them jfl
The women just toy with them and lap up the validation
Maybe just maybe like your female friend go out on a date with them and give them a chance, but that nigga starting from 0 she already feels she’s superior.

Only time when you would maybe just speak to a foid with 0 intention of sex is in daytime if passing or public transport and you gotta be somewhere but even then guys ponder if they should push further lol

Also side note I’ve only ever done well mainly with foids who have deemed me superior via their actions as soon as they meet me, including my current gf

Guys who have to persuade a woman or the girl says I wasn’t into him at first always has strings attached, like oh you need to take me out to eat breakfast lunch and dinner lol fuck that haha

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and fogdart
Yes you’ve been fried. How do you know those dudes were random guys? Maybe they were in a social circle with those chicks or friend of a friend etc etc

Women will talk to pretty much anyone as long as they can hold a NT convo lol

And speaking on that I’ll be in Manhattan next Saturday
Could potentially be the case I was assuming these were random dudes who cold approached

Tbh we are all a little fried like I was speaking about some Blackpill concepts to my gf stating how looks are number 1 obvs she was virtue signalling hard tbh but how u make them feel is a big part of it aside from looks

Then again u could say the looks invoke those feelings lol

• +1
There’s some truth to the black pill, but overall super exaggerated, just be a primal and ethnik and approach @traveler
primal ethnic theory is the base for getting white women's vagina wet

its how the panama canal was created

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
confidence, i dunno the right label. For sure they have the corrage to face the potetnial rejection.

both true, imo. it's also jestermaxxing, and putting yourself in the bad/vunerable position of giving them to option to completly reject you. which is not a nice feeling, maybe an ego-hit, and portentially some downward hit in your percieved status , obviously

that can for sure happen. and that is the risk that that dude is willing to take. and that is the bad concequences of it.

that's with 90+% certainty usually the guy his main aim/goal.

1. it's not common for men, to chat up alot of random women. Most men don't do that. A small number of pemn, do chat up alot of women. Most men, ocassionally chat up women, only when the curcumstances are right. And another group of men, will never ever chat up a woman.

2. obviously the goal is: to get laid that night, and/or find women that arew illing to later on meetup with him again and he can have a shot with her.
They may go back home, not achieving any of these goals. It's not odd to me, for a dude to have such goals, when going out.
Lol you already know these guys obvs wanna snag one of the foids for sex lol
Men always have ulterior motive when approaching women especially on a night out and it is most definitely not normal just to chat and entertain them jfl
The women just toy with them and lap up the validation
Maybe just maybe like your female friend go out on a date with them and give them a chance, but that nigga starting from 0 she already feels she’s superior.

Only time when you would maybe just speak to a foid with 0 intention of sex is in daytime if passing or public transport and you gotta be somewhere but even then guys ponder if they should push further lol

Also side note I’ve only ever done well mainly with foids who have deemed me superior via their actions as soon as they meet me, including my current gf

Guys who have to persuade a woman or the girl says I wasn’t into him at first always has strings attached, like oh you need to take me out to eat breakfast lunch and dinner lol fuck that haha
Which means that I'm kinda right in thinking that these guys were wasting their time entertaining these girls. I knew they were never going to get pussy from them because at the end of the night, the girls all left in groups and the guys sat there by themselves lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Go outside incel

• JFL
Which means that I'm kinda right in thinking that these guys were wasting their time entertaining these girls. I knew they were never going to get pussy from them because at the end of the night, the girls all left in groups and the guys sat there by themselves lol
It’s the hope that kills them and give the girls the thrill and validation

• +1
yes. they might have waisted their time. And nothing getting out of it.
The thing is though. They only know it, after trying.
just like for example doing door to door sales. One might go up to 25 houses, and zero sales. And it's been a time waiste. But, it might also happen, that the next 25 houses you sell your stuff to 2 people. Only in hindsight will you know.
but the salesperson going up to zero houses, will have zero sales for sure.

• +1
They know it doesn't always lead to sex. It's meant to be that way. And they're okay with it.
they know it most always doesn't lead to sex.
most normie dudes I guestimate are at 1% success rate. Probably a bit lower. Which is also okay, or to be accepted.

they know it most always doesn't lead to sex.
most normie dudes I guestimate are at 1% success rate. Probably a bit lower. Which is also okay, or to be accepted.
But they can get lucky. They know that. And they want that. They're also less affected by rejection unlike most folks here... I guess that holding high blackpill ideologies and behaviour is tied to a certain level of Narcissism.

Are you all still analyzing everything? It's pretty much clear the motives.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
But they can get lucky.
I agree. If/When one knows one average success rate. than one knows the odds. And one can chose, to play the odds or not.
They're also less affected by rejection unlike most folks here...
yeah. most nromie dudes imo have like a 1% successrate at most, probably less. So you need good mental makeup, to not let rejections affect your well bing, sense of self esteem, and so on. Being emotional stable, and able to take the L's that come your way.
I guess that holding high blackpill ideologies and behaviour is tied to a certain level of Narcissism.
I dunno if this is true. Passive maxxing, is what most guys do. wether blackpilled, or blue pilled, or no pilled. doesn't matter much. Most have a long list of reasons, why passive maxxing is the best choice.
And than there is the group of male opportunists, that take alot of shots.
most guys, are probably in between that, but more leanbing towards the passive side usually. At least irl. Behind the screen, dudes are more pro-active.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
My question is: Is my brain fried for thinking that every interaction between a man and an attractive woman should lead to sex or it's totally normal for men to go out chat up random attractive girls, entertain them and then call it a day?
Well tbh the whole purpose of men chatting up random attractive girls is with the slight hope of leading them to sex and maybe a relationship with them JFL. Of course they’ll cloak it talking about “muh I just want to have fun” BOOYY IF YOU SHUT UR HORNY NORMIE SELF UP you know the only reason why your prissing up to them beckies is cuz ya wannn poontang smh…

Black guys chatting up girls all the time is the NT stereotype, blacks can play it off even if they’re not gl, if a normie white dude does this or god forbid ethnic/non attractive white, it’s over, you’ll get denoted as the creep guy instantly.