is my eyes area good or it's over?

B

berseker

Iron
More precisely, is my slight asymmetry of the eyes very noticeable?

IMG 20240513 030043 642

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Gaygymmaxx, shalomnigga and 2 others
Is that hooding bone? Surely that’s fat, but it’s very straight mirin
yes, my bones in terms of eye width are very close to each other, about 2.1 index fingers, and the length is 3.5, which is why I have good undereye support

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
Wtf are you talking about. I was talking about your hooding. If you touch that, is that straight line instantly bone or is it some fat that covers the eyes

Also curious to know, how close is your undereye bone to your lower eyeball. Does it protect your lower eyeball a lot or do you feel it is fat and the bone is under your lower eyeball, so the lower part of your eyeball is fully exposed but covered in fat

Wtf are you talking about. I was talking about your hooding. If you touch that, is that straight line instantly bone or is it some fat that covers the eyes

Also curious to know, how close is your undereye bone to your lower eyeball. Does it protect your lower eyeball a lot or do you feel it is fat and the bone is under your lower eyeball, so the lower part of your eyeball is fully exposed but covered in fat
IMG 20240513 030840 017

I don’t really understand what you mean, here’s the full photo

View attachment 2914629

I don’t really understand what you mean, here’s the full photo
IMG 0857

Is that straight line in red bone. Feel it and tell me or can you change the shape by pushing that inwards, because it is fat..

Also the blue part is your entire eyeball. In the shaded in region for the blue part, is any of your lower part of the eyeball protected by bone. Does bone cover that or is the bone below that area where it is your lower eyeball but the blue part is fat. So fat is covering your lower part of your eyeball

View attachment 2914632

Is that straight line in red bone. Feel it and tell me or can you change the shape by pushing that inwards, because it is fat..

Also the blue part is your entire eyeball. In the shaded in region for the blue part, is any of your lower part of the eyeball protected by bone. Does bone cover that or is the bone below that area where it is your lower eyeball but the blue part is fat. So fat is covering your lower part of your eyeball
in his past photos its browridge nand fat pads

in his past photos its browridge nand fat pads
Yes ofc I know it’s both. Most people who have hooding have both, I’m asking is that straight line itself the browridge or is it fat. As in can he push the straight line slightly, so it no longer is straight

View attachment 2914632

this is an ordinary hooding, of course my bones are not so close to the eyeballs, this is genetically impossible

• +1
Yes ofc I know it’s both. Most people who have hooding have both, I’m asking is that straight line itself the browridge or is it fat. As in can he push the straight line slightly, so it no longer is straight
I'll make a video in a few

• +1

• +1
this is an ordinary hooding, of course my bones are not so close to the eyeballs, this is genetically impossible
You’d think that, but look at this:
3876439 708E32A8 99B8 43F9 BD1A C8501AA8665F

He has hooding from bone alone. Very lowset bones.

Also can you answer the question for the blue part.

yes, I have bones there, they are very close to the eyeball
Can you mark exactly where your lower eye bone is for your eyeball. Id really appreciate it, if you can draw a line where exactly the bone is and where the lower eyeball you think ends. So the difference in their heights. Use the original picture perhaps

Can you mark exactly where your lower eye bone is for your eyeball. Id really appreciate it, if you can draw a line where exactly the bone is and where the lower eyeball you think ends. So the difference in their heights. Use the original picture perhaps
IMG 20240513 043946 714

something like this, my eyeball ends lower than the bone begins, I would record a video, but it’s too difficult for me to record a video and then post it on tiktok, I would like to be able to send videos here directly like in .is

More precisely, is my slight asymmetry of the eyes very noticeable?

View attachment 2914610
Only noticed after I read the title

And legit because I looked at the picture before reading the title jfl

It's the same for most peoples assymetry, don't be too concerned

Drink minoxidil to add more volume in the area

• Hmm...
View attachment 2914762

something like this, my eyeball ends lower than the bone begins, I would record a video, but it’s too difficult for me to record a video and then post it on tiktok, I would like to be able to send videos here directly like in .is
Is that red line the eyeball? If you could also draw a blue line representing your undereye bone, I’d appreciate that.
I saw your other video you posted on TikTok, and yes that’s fat hooding (what I expected, very very very few people have bone hooding - not even ideal tbh).

Your eyes are very good btw, definitely Chadlite+ tier. You’re missing a downturned medial canthus but that’s terra rare; and your lashes are non existent. But your good eye bones and fat pads make up for it. With lashes and thicker eyebrows you will have Chad+ eyes.

Don’t listen to what @Gaygymmaxx said btw. Not sure if he was trolling or if he is ignorant, but any form of oral minoxidil is bad for you. Never do it, and ideally don’t use topical either. But topical is far better than oral. If you want to know why, just have a browse through this forum, you’ll find countless threads on it. Would advise using Jamaican Cold Pressed Castor Oil for your Eyebrows, using a cotton swab (not drenched fully in oil, but thin layered - applied twice one above other), and be v careful around your eyelashes.

I’ve seen incredible results myself (don’t have comparison pics though, but you have to believe me). They have also been permanent, and I’ve only done it on my eyebrows a year back perhaps, like 20 times before going to bed max.

Also wondering what your ethnic background is? And whether you have any Native American ancestry?
And send me the picture of again with the other one (eyeball/under eye bone) too, both in the same pic together. Video would be cool too!

Is that red line the eyeball? If you could also draw a blue line representing your undereye bone, I’d appreciate that.
I saw your other video you posted on TikTok, and yes that’s fat hooding (what I expected, very very very few people have bone hooding - not even ideal tbh).

Your eyes are very good btw, definitely Chadlite+ tier. You’re missing a downturned medial canthus but that’s terra rare; and your lashes are non existent. But your good eye bones and fat pads make up for it. With lashes and thicker eyebrows you will have Chad+ eyes.

Don’t listen to what @Gaygymmaxx said btw. Not sure if he was trolling or if he is ignorant, but any form of oral minoxidil is bad for you. Never do it, and ideally don’t use topical either. But topical is far better than oral. If you want to know why, just have a browse through this forum, you’ll find countless threads on it. Would advise using Jamaican Cold Pressed Castor Oil for your Eyebrows, using a cotton swab (not drenched fully in oil, but thin layered - applied twice one above other), and be v careful around your eyelashes.

I’ve seen incredible results myself (don’t have comparison pics though, but you have to believe me). They have also been permanent, and I’ve only done it on my eyebrows a year back perhaps, like 20 times before going to bed max.

Also wondering what your ethnic background is? And whether you have any Native American ancestry?
And send me the picture of again with the other one (eyeball/under eye bone) too, both in the same pic together. Video would be cool too!
I did minoxidil topical for a while and may have developed dark circles but my complexion is dark anyway, my lashes mog hard as shit now

I take it orally now

What's the issue

I did minoxidil topical for a while and may have developed dark circles but my complexion is dark anyway, my lashes mog hard as shit now

I take it orally now

What's the issue
Like I said take a look through this forum using search bar. Almost every thread would show studies or give information as to why Oral Minoxidil is shit. Briefly, it rapes your collagen, causes cardiac problems, affects kidney; and there’s much more, but I’m in bed rn and cba to scour articles for a full list. It’s not worth taking trust me.
Don’t listen to those who say that low dosages are fine too.

Also because it does seem that you weren’t doing it intentionally to troll, but to help him, I changed the react.

yes, my father is Russian and my mother is Native American with some admixtures
Yeah I figured, your undereye bones are high set (typically a Native American trait). Mogger combo, arguably one of the best.. no clue what you are doing on here.
Curious how a Russian man meets a Native American woman though. I’d love to know, was it through University/ Work?

Also I’m still looking forward to seeing the two comparison, I’m really interested in seeing the difference in vertical placement of the undereye bone vs height of lower part of the eyeball.

Like I said take a look through this forum using search bar. Almost every thread would show studies or give information as to why Oral Minoxidil is shit. Briefly, it rapes your collagen, causes cardiac problems, affects kidney; and there’s much more, but I’m in bed rn and cba to scour articles for a full list. It’s not worth taking trust me.

Also because it does seem that you weren’t doing it intentionally to troll, but to help him, I changed the react.

Yeah I figured, your undereye bones are high set (typically a Native American trait). Mogger combo, arguably one of the best.. no clue what you are doing on here.
Curious how a Russian man meets a Native American woman though. I’d love to know, was it through University/ Work?

Also I’m still looking forward to seeing the two comparison, I’m really interested in seeing the difference in vertical placement of the undereye bone vs height of lower part of the eyeball.

Attachments

• VID_20240513_055016_847.mp4
    5.4 MB
  • +1
my father left Russia to study, work, etc., he likes the USA and all that, there he first met a very tall (183 cm) woman, he himself is 187, it was my mother, and he began to try to start a relationship with her , everything worked out

• Woah

IMG 20240513 051927 574

• Woah

well, I sent everything, although it will be difficult to understand something in the side profile, I haven’t been sleeping well lately, which is why I have dark circles under my eyes

• +1