Still long road but I try to limit carbs as possible

Lighting shot from night, could be better

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and one job away
I descended from 96 to 87 kg for an height of 182 cm

View attachment 1550154

Still long road but I try to limit carbs as possible

Lighting shoot from night, could be better
You are far from 12% bf or whatever the number is that makes your face chiseled. Lean down more.

Good skin

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Mrinfinityx
You are far from 12% bf or whatever the number is that makes your face chiseled. Lean down more.

Good skin
I did a mixture skincare routine since 2 months, I am 27 btw

Here I envisage a red light therapy to add it with the rest so 3 symbiozed effects

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: one job away
I did a mixture skincare routine since 2 months, I am 27 btw
I stopped doing any skin care and I stopped changing my pillow so it’s rather full with my fatty skin excrement. It’s disgusting to sleep in ngl but it’s amazing for my skin. I look like a real life filter.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
I stopped doing any skin care and I stopped changing my pillow so it’s rather full with my fatty skin excrement. It’s disgusting to sleep in ngl but it’s amazing for my skin. I look like a real life filter.
Washing face everyday day is the worst looksmin ever, sebum and dead skin cells protect skin from pollution oxydation and free radicals when keeping it moisturized if ur skin is oily type, sebum is not ur enemy except when we catalyze his production by aggressive habits

• +1
@one job away @Korea @MakinItHappenReturn

My objective is to ascend to get Cavill harmony and kindness traits level when lean maxxed enough to appeal max women, low trust is a failo

18 02 2022
B7d1670ad2c8ba7dae2fea433bd5116a

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot
What weight are you aiming for?

• +1
Yeah bro best luck. You have a great base but you need to slim down
Tbh I don't want to slay just getting a serious relationship with an high tier beckie full SMV to me, so she will not dump me

I got cheated on in the past

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Yeah bro best luck. You have a great base but you need to slim down
Kinda an understatement, irl his SMV is already very high, i’d argue it’s Chad-tier except for mediocre height but still good.

Kinda an understatement, irl his SMV is already very high, i’d argue it’s Chad-tier except for mediocre height but still good.
He isn’t even close to chad lol

• +1
He isn’t even close to chad lol
People here are way too picky because of all the models they see here all day. IRL he’d almost always be the best looking guy in the room and he has a great NT pheno, he SMV mogs autismo models like de Poot easily.

People here are way too picky because of all the models they see here all day. IRL he’d almost always be the best looking guy in the room and he has a great NT pheno, he SMV mogs autismo models like de Poot easily.
Then your definition of chad simply doesn’t match mine. Chad is the type of guy to go into a room and people can’t stop staring at him. Chad is the type of guy to get rich based on his looks. Chad is the type of guy who has stacys in his dms creaming for him. If you think that’s just bs fantasy’s I read on here you’re wrong.

AA601D97 3322 41D6 89F2 5B4D67873E6E
FF4F4EDD 3933 4521 891F A192EDE828F9
314E3B2D 5B0A 414F 939D E90FAE623D98
D1640C7C 1C96 4DB6 A2FB 675EFAFFD8BE
CB932531 82AD 473C BDF6 C902F9C6EA97

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Mrinfinityx
Then your definition of chad simply doesn’t match mine. Chad is the type of guy to go into a room and people can’t stop staring at him. Chad is the type of guy to get rich based on his looks. Chad is the type of guy who has stacys in his dms creaming for him. If you think that’s just bs fantasy’s I read on here you’re wrong.

View attachment 1550212View attachment 1550213View attachment 1550214View attachment 1550215View attachment 1550216
You do realise you’re comparing an aspie bedroom selfie to these?

• +1
You do realise you’re comparing an aspie bedroom selfie to these?
I'm not a Chad actually and I accept it but yes there are not distorted at all except maybe one

• +1
You have more bone mass in your face than my immediate family combined. You can't really lose at life, whether you're fat, lean or skinnyfat, you have a lot of bone mass in your skull. You're masculine no matter what. You won the game of life, what I'd give for your bone structure.
You're not a legit top 1% Chad, you shouldn't even be on these aspie sites. Go enjoy your life.

• +1