Is my facial bone a death sentence

roligtvarre4

roligtvarre4

Bronze
My low nasal bone. I thought it wasn't. Was going to fraud with fake glasses. I tried out a filter on tiktok and I looked great. But a post by @Acromegaly_Chad stuck with me. He said if the nasal bridge is low you probs have an incel skull. I do have a recessed maxilla and mandible from mouthbreathing, but what concernes me is that the recession/downward growth isn't all from mouthbreathing, but by genetics too. Im worried. I think it’s time to accept it all and stop thinking about the stacy in my class:feelswah:
And my htn friend who mogs me afterall

Last edited:
My low nasal bone. I thought it wasn't. Was going to fraud with fake glasses. I tried out a filter on tiktok and I looked great. But a post by @Acromegaly_Chad stuck with me. He said if the nasal bridge is low you probs have an incel skull. I do have a recessed maxilla and mandible from mouthbreathing, but what concernes me is that the recession/downward growth isn't all from mouthbreathing, but by genetics too. Im worried. I think it’s time to accept it all and stop thinking about the stacy in my class:feelswah:
And my htn friend who mogs me afterall
I am Asian somehow my nasal bridge is higher than yours, I am kinda happy with mine.

• +1
Reactions: roligtvarre4