Is my feminine eye-area a low dimorphism failo amongst a tribe of men or am I saved by my eyebrows?

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

CuckMax is dead.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, InnerVoid and grief
You're fishing for compliments aren't you.. :aheago:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss, mtcut3plush, sub5c3l and 9 others
mogs me
give me some of ur lower lashes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and MakinItHappen
stop squinting faggot

You're fishing for compliments aren't you.. :aheago:

Not exactly. I've always been drooled over in male-locker rooms. I just wanna be a guy's guy :trepidation:

another clout chasing faggot

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
another clout chasing faggot

All the while having a picture of a male former football Alonso, posing for a photoshoot LMAO

Battyboy!!!!!!

share ur secrets bhai
minox gave some nice results but not top tier

I swear on my manlihood I have never touched my eyelashes in my entire life. 'On god' as you cringe Zoomers would say.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
females.org

• JFL
Reactions: statussubzero and MakinItHappen
Looks masculine not feminine
Biggest flaw is narrow set, can you measure your ipd

• +1
Reactions: Mewton

Yeah IPD could be better. Horizontal length of both eyebrows and eyes neutralises it a little.

dark eyes always look narrower set because the location of the pupil isn't very clear.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, rubberduck and MakinItHappen
dark eyes always look narrower set because the location of the pupil isn't very clear.

Only somebody of real autism would know that.

You are such a TREASURE to this site.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loveland and Orc
Only somebody of real autism would know that.

You are such a TREASURE to this site.
it's not as prominent in real life or motion because the color perception of your eyes is better than a camera, which makes it easier to distinguish where the pupil is located.

but on photos darker eyes are butchered by this effect because if you can't tell where the pupil is right away the brain just assumes the entire iris is the pupil.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and MakinItHappen
Your whole ethnicity is a falio amongst a tribe of men, especially being in the UK. A LTN UK white male has more smv than you

• +1
Reactions: nofap and axsen
it's not as prominent in real life or motion because the color perception of your eyes is better than a camera, which makes it easier to distinguish where the pupil is located.

but on photos darker eyes are butchered by this effect because if you can't tell where the pupil is right away the brain just assumes the entire iris is the pupil.

Pretty much what you've said here. Looks even less-so when I trim the inner corners. I'll post another one soon.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Yeah IPD could be better. Horizontal length of both eyebrows and eyes neutralises it a little.
I have bad ESR too but my IPD is actually 67mm which is wide-set but it's that my zygos are Jordan Barret tier wide which makes my ESR worse.

Currently trying to grow longer brows, don't know if it will work lol @Orc did minox make yours grow any horizontally longer or just thicker? My brows like many people though are more sparse towards the tails so I'd think even just having fuller hair along the tail would make them appear a bit longer.

You could also groom the inner brows to be slightly further apart which creates the illusion of wider set eyes

Currently trying to grow longer brows, don't know if it will work lol @Orc did minox make yours grow any horizontally longer or just thicker?
I gained the most hair on the outer ends of my eyebrows, went from straight to arched.
My brows like many people though are more sparse towards the tails so I'd think even just having fuller hair along the tail would make them appear a bit longer.
I'm trying to grow more hair on the inside, but it stands upright so it's hard to see on pictures.

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Your whole ethnicity is a falio amongst a tribe of men, especially being in the UK. A LTN UK white male has more smv than you

Jealousy is one helluva drug. Do something meaningful with your testosterone, other than hating on good looking people and coping with the fact they are ethnic. You are a virgin for a reason. The real world delivers back your reality to you. Your theories and copes about ethnicity mean nothing when you step out the door as a virgin for another time.

Same shit. Another jealous moron that has nothing better to do with his time other than hate on people that make him feel inferior.

Deleting his old account and rejoining as a grey user. Unable to confront the person he is jealous off as his original self, because that would reveal all too much how much of a lowlife he is.

All grouped together in your little Discord group/server gossiping like little bitches.

Very cute eyes I wish I had more feminine eyes, I have a feminine shape but I have no eyelashes to complete the look :(

• +1
Very cute eyes I wish I had more feminine eyes, I have a feminine shape but I have no eyelashes to complete the look :(

Appreciate it.

And look at @nofap another jealous bitter incel subhuman hater, hating, liking up all the hate. Lmao, you guys are tragic.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
Same shit. Another jealous moron that has nothing better to do with his time other than hate on people that make him feel inferior.

Deleting his old account and rejoining as a grey user. Unable to confront the person he is jealous off as his original self, because that would reveal all too much how much of a lowlife he is.

All grouped together in your little Discord group/server gossiping like little bitches.
Not a molecule

Bump bruv

Won't the opposite be true? Since the pupil is blended in, the only differentiator will be the outer circumference of lens?

You have gotten girls because of your eyes? Or your mogger tier eyelashes that boost your eyes a lot?

Eyes. I have very good PFL bro and the colour of them are good. Irl you'd say I had Chad eyes.

Eyes. I have very good PFL bro and the colour of them are good. Irl you'd say I had Chad eyes.
Pfl is good. Color can’t see much tbh. But thick dark and long eyelashes are a huge halo with thick brows and it’s almost impossible to have unappealing eyes regardless of shape or UUE

ur eye area looks good bro. I wish i had eye lashes like u do. taking oral minox to try and get them

• +1
Pfl is good. Color can’t see much tbh. But thick dark and long eyelashes are a huge halo with thick brows and it’s almost impossible to have unappealing eyes regardless of shape or UUE

Buddy. Lol, it's not the eyelashes and PFL alone my buddy. My eyes sparkle.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo