Is my frame good enough to gymcel

bululu_87

bululu_87

boneless
16 yo 5'8
Around 145 lbs never gymmed before
Is my frame good enough to gymcel or is it not worth it since I'll be a framecel

Yes I wore an extra tight fit since I'm a little uncomfy showing my body to y'all except lord Barret

Attachments

• IMG_20240817_225924.jpg
    IMG_20240817_225924.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Saint Casanova and NZb6Air
I'm not sucking my stomach in btw I just have rib flare

Never started
I have the chance to grow to around 5'10 at adult age if I don't tho I might rope or get some dom woman or some shit

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Zeta
You just wanted to brag nigga fuck you
Jvx7

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, heyheyheybro22, counterintuitive and 3 others
16 yo 5'8
Is my frame good enough to gymcel or is it not worth it since I'll be a framecel

Yes I wore an extra tight fit since I'm a little uncomfy showing my body to y'all except lord Barret
yeah u have average shoulder Broudness and slim hips and waist, ur 5’8 tho dawg so kinda over for aesthetics for women

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87
16 yo 5'8

HELLO KID

MY NAME IS DON APPOLO

I AM THE FATEHR OF THE LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST

AND I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO REPENT OR ELSE UR GETTING RAPED BY NIGGERS IN HELL

• JFL
@blackg

I got called framelet like 4 times in a row in posts that has nothing to do with my frame
Ur frames above average, just hope u grow 3 inches taller(ur 16 so there's hope)

• +1
yeah u have average shoulder Broudness and slim hips and waist, ur 5’8 tho dawg so kinda over for aesthetics for women
I'm 5'8 barefoot unlike LARPers on here I'm usually in the top 15% of height in a bus
With my shoes and hair I fraud to 5'10 and if I grow to 5'10 barefoot in adulthood as I'm estimated I will fraud to 6'0 with shoes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Johnny_Sins and NZb6Air
I'm 5'8 barefoot unlike LARPers on here I'm usually in the top 15% of height in a bus
With my shoes and hair I fraud to 5'10 and if I grow to 5'10 barefoot in adulthood as I'm estimated I will fraud to 6'0 with shoes
ur not too bad height wise bro but u will always be on the shorter side, yes gymcel u have slightly above average genetics from the pic

• +1
ur not too bad height wise bro but u will always be on the shorter side, yes gymcel u have slightly above average genetics from the pic
Yeah it's fine as long as I'm not getting heightmogged by women it's not rope fuel tbh
LL just isn't worth it at all

Yeah it's fine as long as I'm not getting heightmogged by women it's not rope fuel tbh
LL just isn't worth it at all
LL is absolutely not worth it at ur height, ur 1.5 inches below average nothing to worry about, get shoe insole lifts they add 1.5 inches and are acc comfortable, I use them at 6’5 so it’s not a manlet thing

• Love it
How does it feel to have a rush of dopamine whenever you look at yourself
My lord and savior and part time bed partner Jordan Barret says he will in a TikTok sound mog battle

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
can't tell, post a shirtless pic

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and bululu_87
how exactly is this considered a good frame
thats like an 18 inch bideltoid and the ribcage of a 5’2 woman

• +1
how exactly is this considered a good frame
thats like an 18 inch bideltoid and the ribcage of a 5’2 woman
My bideltoid is 20" inches
Tbh I do not mind my ribcage at all although I got told by foids I look like a male stripper when wearing tight clothes :lul:

My bideltoid is 20" inches
Tbh I do not mind my ribcage at all although I got told by foids I look like a male stripper when wearing tight clothes :lul:
Just measured again and it's 21.5 inches

16 yo 5'8

your waist to shouder ratio is weird as fuck

• +1
too narrow but maybe bad pic dont stress it
Bro I just got told by my friend it's bad because my waist is too narrow for my shoulders :feelswhy:
The ratings I'm receiving are weird as fuck

16 yo 5'8

Frame is good but stop wearing that XS shirt. Makes you look ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and bululu_87
Bro I just got told by my friend it's bad because my waist is too narrow for my shoulders :feelswhy:
The ratings I'm receiving are weird as fuck
you might have cucked yourself by gymcelling your shoulders when your waist is so narrow

• +1
you might have cucked yourself by gymcelling your shoulders when your waist is so narrow
I think you need a long torso to get away with a tiny waist and huge shoulders. It works for David laid

• +1
Frame is good but stop wearing that XS shirt. Makes you look ridiculous
Yeah I know
It's very smaller and tight I just wore it so you can see me as if I was shirtless without being shirtless
Only lord Jordan Barrett can see my physique

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
What does that even mean? Your waist is supposed to be small and shoulders wide

• +1
What does that even mean? Your waist is supposed to be small and shoulders wide
I never stepped foot in the gym I'm starting this winter now that I work and get money to get the membership

Do you think I should Spam delts like every fitness influencer says or I shouldn't because it may make me look to alien-ish?

Damn nigga u built like a femboy

• JFL
I never stepped foot in the gym I'm starting this winter now that I work and get money to get the membership

Do you think I should Spam delts like every fitness influencer says or I shouldn't because it may make me look to alien-ish?
Your shoulders can never look too wide, spam delts

At 5’8” gym is cope. You’ll be seen as a joke by foids

• +1
At 5’8” gym is cope. You’ll be seen as a joke by foids
I've never got turned down nor had anything said about my height, I just camouflage as completely average since I'm 5'8 barefoot not with shoes and counting hair

Bhai I never touched a gym or a weight in my life all I do is rot all day obviously my shoulders aren't very wide
yeah I wasn’t saying anything bad, I thought the guy was saying ur shoulders are broader than average for no gym, they’re not but they’re not worse than average. He was telling me get a life for saying u should gymmaxx

• +1
Terrible height good frame

• +1