is my frame good enough to thug maxx?

Hardmaxxing to chad tier>>> gymmaxxing
U do both dude people come in packages i have fillers and gym max and plastic surgery due in a few months

• +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
  • +1
Reactions: selfhating ethnic
What are your height and weight? Over for you if you don't pick up a weight rn lil nigga

U do both dude people come in packages i have fillers and gym max and plastic surgery due in a few months

Roi from gymaxxing ain’t worth it, too much effort

Hardmaxxing is straightforward

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
probably just the pic then i dont look skinny but yea I am insecure about my frame
then how is starvemaxxing gonna help you? You need to put on some size and become actual 170lbs with muscle.

Cause this was Brad Pitt in fight club around 155lbs at 5'11

Why were you lying to him to rock that shit in public when he looks like a child in need

Nigga you’re evil :feelskek:
lmaoo I remember you flaming me hardd for having a twink like physique. But look at OP, and the fact that he still starvemaxxes further :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
then how is starvemaxxing gonna help you? You need to put on some size and become actual 170lbs with muscle.

Cause this was Brad Pitt in fight club around 155lbs at 5'11

View attachment 3162594
no gym near me and cant do much with light dumbbells at home. i would've gymmaxx a long time ago if I were closer to a gym

lmaoo I remember you flaming me hardd for having a twink like physique. But look at OP, and the fact that he still starvemaxxes further :lul:
brutal lol how did your twink frame looked like and show recent too

no gym near me and cant do much with light dumbbells at home. i would've gymmaxx a long time ago if I were closer to a gym
U can just start doing pushups and pull ups at a park or something.

brutal lol how did your twink frame looked like and show recent too
well I still look the same, broke asf, but Im gonna start bulking soon. Ppl think I'm big but its rlly just my shoulders. I'm skinny asf.

Last edited:
well I still look the same, broke asf, but Im gonna start bulking rn. Ppl think I'm big but its rlly just my shoulders. I'm skinny asf.

nice frame man i will also start gym maxxing when I move out but right now i will just keep on staring my self until I look like this
FMr5SyIUUAAqP3f

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
no way your face isn't already looking lean at that level of skinniness... u need actual bones for that dude.
i am not skinny lol it just the picture I look more closer to the second thread

He makes you look like a bodybuilder

• JFL
  • JFL
Twink/10

• JFL
well I still look the same, broke asf, but Im gonna start bulking soon. Ppl think I'm big but its rlly just my shoulders. I'm skinny asf.

I'm mirin your leaness every time. It's my goal to get this lean.

• Woah