Is my friend blackpilled?

Exhibition

Exhibition

prince of light
My one friend always compares his height and mines he looks up and down at me, I’m taller then him. My friends also talk about my jawline and cheekbones alot and ask how did i get my jaw like that🤣 i just say genetics.

one time we went to the club and my friends friend asked him, how did you get so much girls and replied because im attractive

jfl one time some nigger said i looked like chico and damian kater

My one friend always compares his height and mines he looks up and down at me, I’m taller then him. My friends also talk about my jawline and cheekbones alot and ask how did i get my jaw like that🤣 i just say genetics.

one time we went to the club and my friends friend asked him, how did you get so much girls and replied because im attractive

jfl one time some nigger said i looked like chico and damian kater
You think they might not be?

Oh my god, the pointless larp on this forum.

Everybody here looks like Chico, is 6'4+, and is at least 8*6. I guess thats why you're rotting on an incel forum?

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
i think everyone is either red or blue pilled
Since TikTok started promoting blackpill content, ppl def understand it more

Most still see looksmaxxing as a joke though, or are doing the least effective looksmaxxes out there (like mewing)

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
This is basically nothing. Your friend is 120 iq that’s all.

In my case, with the dudes I sit with in class our daily interaction involves the word “mogger” “cope” “it’s over for you” “never began” and “negative canthal tilt” 20 times in a day IN REAL LIFE.

Since TikTok started promoting blackpill content, ppl def understand it more

Most still see looksmaxxing as a joke though, or are doing the least effective looksmaxxes out there (like mewing)
Yeah people freak out and say everyone understands looksmaxxing now and it’s just normie going around saying “Muh mewing Muh mewing” jfl

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining