is my girlfriend a rude person?

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy
bitch just called me at her brothers birthday party which idk for what reason they are having so early in the morning rn , not to mention i kinda have fucked up sleep pattern now where rather than sleeping once i have like 3 to 4 times when i sleep for 2 hours randomly in the day and i was supposed to sleep rn

plus rn , shes sitting right next to her brother with her friends and talking which i find rude cause she knows hes bullying me and i wont be able to sit next to him , and have to sit here on the sofa far from everyone

plus even here no ones will leave me alone , some two random nasty bitches who are friends with my girl came here cause they wanted to have a nasty conversation about how hes legal age rn so they took this place as its far from everyone

fuck this i m bored , this party sucks ass

this is the first time while im using my phone in a damn party

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Looksmax Refugee
plus rn , shes sitting right next to her brother with her friends and talking which i find rude cause she knows hes bullying me and i wont be able to sit next to him , and have to sit here on the sofa far from everyone
clarification : is she rude for doing this

• JFL
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee
tldr
tails
cope
and dilate tranny

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036, Looksmax Refugee and 1 other person
@Looksmax Refugee
@Anchor_Ship
@thecel

Thoughts?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Looksmax Refugee
Are you the guy that is getting bullied by her brother every day?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Solidcoin, Looksmax Refugee and 1 other person
Reminder: OP had sex with a tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
this made no sense in a linear time scale

you ltierallt said bitch just called me and now ur instabtly at the party ?? she is not rude for hanging out with her brother jfl its his birthday and hes her family

although i am jealous because my sister is a retarded narcissist cunt and has never rly been there in any sense for my birthday as long as i can rememeber

this made no sense in a linear time scale

you ltierallt said bitch just called me and now ur instabtly at the party ?? she is not rude for hanging out with her brother jfl its his birthday and hes her family

although i am jealous because my sister is a retarded narcissist cunt and has never rly been there in any sense for my birthday as long as i can rememeber
Yeah but it is rude cause he's bullying me so she shouldn't be sitting next to him the entire time cause that way I don't get to talk to her cause if I go there he's gonna be rude to me

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
@FailedNormieManlet imagine getting bullied by a teenager :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
@FailedNormieManlet imagine getting bullied by a teenager :feelswah:
I mean he's like tall af and is strong + high tier chad so everyone supports him

It's a tough situation

Yeah but it is rude cause he's bullying me so she shouldn't be sitting next to him the entire time cause that way I don't get to talk to her cause if I go there he's gonna be rude to me
67316EFE 5A3D 434F 87F5 BF5DA59F2491

its stil her brother
like wtf. ur saying weird shit rn u understand

How tall? How much kg? Any chamce of beating him up if you learn to fight?

Yes I do understand

But shouldn't I be her priority cause I'm her boyfriend?
She wants a boyfriend that can handle shit. How you gonna take care of her if you cant deal with her teen brother? It’s not her job to protect you…

How tall? How much kg? Any chamce of beating him up if you learn to fight?
No idea how kg he is but he seems kinda muscular , height wise he's like 6'3 maybe

I'm 5'9

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19157, faggotchadlite and 1 other person
She wants a boyfriend that can handle shit. How you gonna take care of her if you cant deal with her teen brother? It’s not her job to protect you…
Dude , she never said anything like that

Also how many times should I tell , just because he's a teen doesn't mean he ain't strong

Dude , she never said anything like that

Also how many times should I tell , just because he's a teen doesn't mean he ain't strong
Alright bro, keep us posted

• +1
i usually skip the family meetings after 6 months or a year so i can avoid all of this shit

• +1
i usually skip the family meetings after 6 months or a year so i can avoid all of this shit
Idk I'm just here for the cake and coca cola

First of all, if you refer to your girlfriend as a bitch, even in private, trust me it's not going to last. I would break up ASAP, didn't even have to read anything else

First of all, if you refer to your girlfriend as a bitch, even in private, trust me it's not going to last. I would break up ASAP, didn't even have to read anything else
why so? , we call each other bitch tho , even she calls me her bitch and i call her my bitch

• JFL
Reactions: 6.5PSL