Is my gonial angle subhuman tier?

L

looksmin

Iron
I'll be undergoing bimax next month and I need to know what to tell my surgeon. Any advice would be much appreciated :)

Attachments

• EDI_121 anteprima.3dm-7.png
    EDI_121 anteprima.3dm-7.png
    262.7 KB · Views: 0
looks like a skull to me (y)

• +1
Reactions: looksmin and ifyouwannabemylover
Yea looks rather bad

• Woah
Reactions: looksmin
Yea looks rather bad
Yeah I figured :feelswhy: Honestly I think my front profile looks solid in terms of jaw width it's probably my angle holding me back.
EDI 121 anteprima3dm 8

Does bimax address this issue or would jaw implants be the better approach?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Abu Based, looksmin and Deleted member 2729
Yeah I figured :feelswhy: Honestly I think my front profile looks solid in terms of jaw width it's probably my angle holding me back.
View attachment 1694894
Bimax + jaw implants.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Abu Based and looksmin
Bimax + jaw implants.
Yeah bro I thought about doing them both together. I'm already having the bimax with infraorbital and malar implants, but my surgeon didn't seem as enthusiastic when I inquired about jaw angle implants in addition. Something along the lines of the osteotomies making it much more complicated and less accurate and that I should get them done separately.

• +1
View attachment 1694894
To fix your gonial angle implants are better. But superior approach is trimax then implants but I cannot really tell if you need bimax

• +1
Really? Looks good and ideal to me. He may benefit from Bimax still however
It's not that fucked up but something is off

• +1
It's not that fucked up but something is off
He’s a little too downward grown, the mandible isn’t that wide and he’s lacking bone mass. Still good though, like HTNish.

• +1
He’s a little too downward grown, the mandible isn’t that wide and he’s lacking bone mass. Still good though, like HTNish.
The angle is way to steep and lacks mass that's what fucks him other than that I mostly agree

• +1
The angle is way to steep and lacks mass that's what fucks him other than that I mostly agree
he has a bookmark HTN skull

• +1
To fix your gonial angle implants are better. But superior approach is trimax then implants but I cannot really tell if you need bimax
Trimax as in bimax + rhino?

• JFL
he has a bookmark HTN skull
This is a textbook example where skull doesn't translate to aesthetics then. Something is definitely off with my soft tissue then, as my face looks flat as hell and I have grand canyons for nasolabial folds. Ramieri was actually the one who suggested bimax. I just told him to make me a slayer. :LOL:

But superior approach is trimax
I'm actually doing the opposite. He said he's gonna shave down my chin. Hope he didn't mix me up with one of his transgender patients lol.

Last edited:
  • JFL
I'm actually doing the opposite. He said he's gonna shave down my chin. Hope he didn't mix me up with one of his transgender patients lol.
your chin is really projected tbh but to tell if its good plan or not we need your face pictures and your sugery plan tbh

• +1
your chin is really projected tbh but to tell if its good plan or not we need your face pictures and your sugery plan tbh
Sent you a message

• +1
I
looks like a skull to me (y)
Ideal skull? My boy looks severely recessed on maxilla and mandible.

Gonial angle is good, if you lower it will look brachy

• +1
I'll be undergoing bimax next month and I need to know what to tell my surgeon. Any advice would be much appreciated :)
Yes need to lower

• +1