Is my gym instructor getting cucked?

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
He's a cool guy and friendly. He looks good although he Is not huge. I'm taller than him but he has a nice body and His postura Is good.

He told me that he liked a girl at the gym. That the girl Is aware and told him that she wants to go slow with him. So I asked "so have you had something with her or asked her out?" And he says that they dont really have done anything not even going out or kissing

Afaik , she gave her a proteín Shake and I'm exchange he traines her. Honestly, he could do much much better than this girl, but I'm really surprised that shes not jumping into him. But she definetly seems to like this attention

Whats your opinión?

@Afrikancel @Zesto @Nibba @averageblokecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba and Zesto
He's a cool guy and friendly. He looks good although he Is not huge. I'm taller than him but he has a nice body and His postura Is good.

He told me that he liked a girl at the gym. That the girl Is aware and told him that she wants to go slow with him. So I asked "so have you had something with her or asked her out?" And he says that they dont really have done anything not even going out or kissing

Afaik , she gave her a proteín Shake and I'm exchange he traines her. Honestly, he could do much much better than this girl, but I'm really surprised that shes not jumping into him. But she definetly seems to like this attention

Whats your opinión?

Probably using him and yes he is being cucked.
If she found him sexually threatening then she would have at least kissed him if not sex with 2 dates ( 2018 degeneracy).

She is keeping him on the backburner lol.

cucked
Btw why have a gym instructor? Just watch youtube videos jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Zadig and 1 other person

Whats your opinión?

He's a cuck.

BettER (Vanilla Latte) iNC(No Caramel)el than cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Afrikancel
Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Constantly gymcelling for body gains = cope

You either have a good facial structure or you don’t. Neck training is the only good thing coming from gymcelling.

• +1
Well yes, she's using him for favours but only because of her retaining sex which by definition makes him ccuked because she would fuck Chad without favors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, Afrikancel and 1 other person

You either have a good facial structure or you don’t. Neck training is the only good thing coming from gymcelling.
So, LDAR and stay skinny/fat ? Go back to incelosphere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney, averageblokecel and 1 other person
Well yes, she's using him for favours but only because of her retaining sex which by definition makes him ccuked because she would fuck Chad without favors
This
Better incel than cuck
Better incel than cuck

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and Peruvian

Whats your opinión?

Yes he's a cuck

This makes no sense, if you gymcel it increases your status and how people see you. People will respect you more if you are bigger and more intimidating just like how height works, if you look powerful you are powerful. If you’re some skinny fat cuck with an ugly face everyone will walk the fuck over you. If you are a juicy jacked ugly cunt, no one will be walking over you. Sure you won’t get chicks but no one will be treating you like cow shit.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
Prettyboy skinny dude >>>>>>>>>>>> average gymcel
Ugly jacked dude > skinny fat ugly dude
That’s the point I’m trying to make.

Pretty boy jacked dude >>>>>>>>> Pretty boy skinny dude

Ugly jacked dude > skinny fat ugly dude
That’s the point I’m trying to make.

Pretty boy jacked dude >>>>>>>>> Pretty boy skinny dude
Jfl he won at your own game @MiserableIncel go back to incelosphere

Why are you even here if you aint gonna gymcel? You already gave up?

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Jfl he won at your own game @MiserableIncel go back to incelosphere

Why are you even here if you aint gonna gymcel? You already gave up?
His username explains it all.