Kraken
IMG 8182

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, normie_joe, halloweed and 1 other person
the picture does not say a lot

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix and slavicpsycho
nah big ahh forehead cuh not gonna get away with the gooning allegatiions YURRRRRRRRRRRR

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
mirin eyebrow

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
nah big ahh forehead cuh not gonna get away with the gooning allegatiions YURRRRRRRRRRRR
I know my forehead is huge alien like, I made a post about it yesterday, very underrated flaw. But my question was about my hairline

I know my forehead is huge alien like, I made a post about it yesterday, very underrated flaw. But my question was about my hairline
doesnt really look like it. if it was receding it would go further back on the sides

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Zenis
your forehead reminds me of a guy i knew named nick

doesnt really look like it. if it was receding it would go further back on the sides
nigger HOW far do you want it to go back? u expect the nigger to hit nw3 and only then to start treatment and remain a bald faggot for the rest of his life
nigger is clearly receding this is textbook start of norwooding

why do brainless niggers here cope with large large forehead or mature hairline when its so easy to stop

nigger HOW far do you want it to go back? u expect the nigger to hit nw3 and only then to start treatment and remain a bald faggot for the rest of his life

why do brainless niggers here cope with large large forehead or mature hairline when its so easy to stop
nigger it looks like a straight line

• +1
Reactions: try2beme

It’s a shit picture so I don’t know why you are making any assumptions whatsoever, you don’t even know if he was born with a naturally high hairline

nigger it looks like a straight line
It’s a shit picture so I don’t know why you are making any assumptions whatsoever, you don’t even know if he was born with a naturally high hairline
cope you clueless niggers
i saw his other pic btw nigger is 100% thinning too

@Zenis send a picture of your hair from the side while holding hair back

• +1

why would i cope about another niggas hairline JFL

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Ur only thinning on the sides otherwise its a ratio thing

why would i cope about another niggas hairline JFL
exactly i cant fathom it for the life of me
people do it non stop on org and on reddit and irl too just look at yt comments of normies

people cope like this with someone elses looks too nigger imagine that

frontal bone is bigger problem than hairline

• +1
Ur only thinning on the sides otherwise its a ratio thing
another fucking retarded clueless nigger

do you understand thinning means androgenic alopecia that will proceed further and make him bald you fucking nigger
its not like muh only thinning on the sides then u can ignore it no youfucking retarded nigger it WILL proceed and only be worse and worse fucking niggers

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7

do you understand thinning means androgenic alopecia that will proceed further and make him bald you fucking nigger
its not like muh only thinning on the sides then u can ignore it no youfucking retarded nigger it WILL proceed and only be worse and worse fucking niggers
Womp womp

IMG 8183

• Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova

IMG 7361

thought you were a spic
mirin the hairloss of a caucasian man with the brain of a nigger
Its you, emotional subhuman sensitive over the topic of balding

100% balding
hahahah @slavicpsycho @VHD i wonder what excuses you fucking niggers will come up with this time hahahah what a retarded nigger forum
So fucking emotional subhuman go make friends or find something real to make u act like a 10 yr old boy having autistic meltdowns besides balding discussions in incel forums

Its you, emotional subhuman sensitive over the topic of balding
i am subhuman? you fucking spic 80iq nigger i mog you to the slums of fucking niggerdom or mexican cartel where they skin each other alive fuckign animals hahahaha stupid spic

i am subhuman? you fucking spic 80iq nigger i mog you to the slums of fucking niggerdom or mexican cartel where they skin each other alive fuckign animals hahahaha stupid spic
Pm your disgusting face or youre a coward. Least obvious subhuman who cries and goes autistic rage in balding discussions on a incel forum

Even OP showed me his face

Pm your disgusting face or youre a coward. Least obvious subhuman who cries and goes autistic rage in balding discussions on a incel forum

So am I balding or not
More of a five head than receding nigga. You got that Jesse Pinkman forehead.
I’m fucking done with you assholes

I ask if I’m balding and the entire section is instead insulting my forehead size. Simple fuckkng question but you clowns result to personal attacks Instead

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe

ok little nigger no problem

only if we make a bet for 4000 dollars that i mog you to death with an unbasied mod or user because im not a retarded nigger like you to leak my face on here for free hahahah but i will take the 4000 for sure hahhaha stupid nigger

So am I balding or not

I’m fucking done with you assholes

I ask if I’m balding and the entire section is instead insulting my forehead size. Simple fuckkng question but you clowns result to personal attacks Instead
Theyre trying to distinguish the impact ur forehead size has vs the actual balding. From the side theres some level of balding. Go to Turkey the first pic was harder to tell

and if the other guy doesnt pay hes perma banned what u say lil nigger u have the bollocks?

ok little nigger no problem

only if we make a bet for 4000 dollars that i mog you to death with an unbasied mod or user because im not a retarded nigger like you to leak my face on here for free hahahah but i will take the 4000 for sure hahhaha stupid nigger
Just pm me subhuman jesus i didnt ask for autistic rage

Theyre trying to distinguish the impact ur forehead size has vs the actual balding. From the side theres some level of balding. Go to Turkey the first pic was harder to tell
“Lmao fucking 5 head Jesse pinkman” Defenitly not a personal attack but advice

hahaha little scared faggot spic subhuman

classic tale
many such cases
Pm technoboss your disgusting autistic face and try not to catfish. He rated me HTN
Really youd be pming me if you werent a low T pussy