Is my hairline receding

Pm technoboss your disgusting autistic face and try not to catfish. He rated me HTN
nonono lil nigger not doing retarded shit like this for free

u have the bollocks lil nigger or not

nonono lil nigger not doing retarded shit like this for free

u have the bollocks lil nigger or not
Oh so u tryna manipulate the situation to dance around being an utter coward. So fucking embarrassing even for a subhuman

100% balding
hahahah @slavicpsycho @VHD i wonder what excuses you fucking niggers will come up with this time hahahah what a retarded nigger forum
I don’t know what that is @Zenis take a real fucking picture

So am I balding or not

I’m fucking done with you assholes

I ask if I’m balding and the entire section is instead insulting my forehead size. Simple fuckkng question but you clowns result to personal attacks Instead

Bro it's all love here alright, I'm just playing.

Also nigga, that wasn't an insult, you just have a big ass forehead. I'm just saying what I see.

Nope. Perfect NW0. Go slay Chad.

I don’t know what that is @Zenis take a real fucking picture
IMG 8185

Bro it's all love here alright, I'm just playing.

Also nigga, that wasn't an insult, you just have a big ass forehead. I'm just saying what I see.
I already know I do that wasent the question
Nope. Perfect NW0. Go slay Chad.
is that nw0

4428726 IMG 81829

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and normie_joe
doesnt really look like it. if it was receding it would go further back on the sides
That's the beginning and it's just a matter of time until his hairline goes NW0

• +1
Reactions: VHD
View attachment 3213966

I already know I do that wasent the question

What I said was related to the question.

The original picture you posted didn't show balding but a big ass forehead.

Some ppl get a big ass forehead because their hairline recedes back. Your hairline is straight, not M.

If you don't have family history of balding, you worrying for literally no reason.

Some ppl get a big ass forehead because their hairline recedes back. Your hairline is straight, not M.

If you don't have family history of balding, you worrying for literally no reason.
Do you think my forehead is too wide as well
@piec said I’m receding

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Do you think my forehead is too wide as well
@piec said I’m receding

I don't know bro, your temples don't seem receded.

Answer this: do you have family history of balding? Your mom's dad or your dad?

Your hairline is normal

NIGGER WHAT? THIS IS NOT BALDING? HOLY FUCK I AM TALKING TO ACTUAL FUCKING NPCS I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE HERE ARE THIS FUCKING BREAINDEAD

NAH I AM FUCKING DONE ON THIS TOPIC YOU DO YOU U FUCKING RETARDED NIGGERS

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and normie_joe
I don't know bro, your temples don't seem receded.

Answer this: do you have family history of balding? Your mom's dad or your dad?
Nah my dad has a full head of hair at 50

• +1
View attachment 3213978
NIGGER WHAT? THIS IS NOT BALDING? HOLY FUCK I AM TALKING TO ACTUAL FUCKING NPCS I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE HERE ARE THIS FUCKING BREAINDEAD

Strange photo I’m not balding but I could take from the same angle and look like that he has curly hair too so it exposes spots

Strange photo I’m not balding but I could take from the same angle and look like that he has curly hair too so it exposes spots
maybe you are fucking balding too didnt you give that a thought you fucking nigger

which is probably the reason rest of cretins copes with high forehead or natural hairline

View attachment 3213978

He has long hair and it looks exactly like that when you pull it back

1000 F 32477930 jXGHyRhQ1wKKePDslhCbZvrSzKVPT2n2

Is she balding too?

maybe you are fucking balding too didnt you give that a thought you fucking nigger

which is probably the reason rest of cretins copes with high forehead or natural hairline
Nope I was naturally born with NW2. It’s a tall skull and high pren T trait, of course you won’t relate

oh my fucking god fucking nigger i had long hair too it doesnt fucking mean shit

It does mean shit.

That's a woman who doesn't go bald like men do and it looks exactly like the picture he posted.

You ain't the brightest bulb and that's OK.

Nope I was naturally born with NW2. It’s a tall skull and high pren T trait, of course you won’t relate
oh my fucking shit god help me nigger what the fuck does even tall skull have to do with this i have tall as fuck skull too nigger since im a tallfag

Last edited:
That's a woman who doesn't go bald like men do and it looks exactly like the picture he posted.
HAHAH YOU FUCKING RETARD DO YOU HAVE HER GENE INFORMATION THAT YOU KNOW SHE DOESNT BALD

again, i know this might be mindblowing for a retarded fucking npc brainless nigger like you but women can get adrogenic alopecia too but since its not very strong they dont progress very much after nw2

I’m not sure about him

Go ask your mom or look at photos cause supposedly the biggest influence for determining if a man will go bald is your maternal grandfather.

If he is bald, you can always go on finasteride to ease your anxiety. I'm on finasteride despite not having clear indications of balding, but my maternal grandfather went bald. I'm taking it as a proactive measure.

HAHAH YOU FUCKING RETARD DO YOU HAVE HER GENE INFORMATION THAT YOU KNOW SHE DOESNT BALD

again, i know this might be mindblowing for a retarded fucking npc brainless nigger like you but women can get adrogenic alopecia too but since its not very strong they dont progress very much after nw2

No dumbass, women don't go bald the way men do. If she was balding (which she clearly isn't), it would start at the top of her head, not the temples.

See the thing with 2 IQ dumbfucks like you is you don't know what you don't know.

No dumbass, women don't go bald the way men do. If she was balding (which she clearly isn't), it would start at the top of her head, not the temples.

View attachment 3213999

See the thing with 2 IQ dumbfucks like you is you don't know what you don't know.
holy fuck i will fucking go crazy with a retarded nigger like you

you fucking moron 100% just did 2 searches of google and think you disproved with your fucking minimal research u dunning kruger nigger

women can get hairloss in a pattern exactly as fucking males you fucking nigger

View attachment 3213999

btw this is basically just fucking diffuse thinning (WHICH MEN CAN SUFFER FROM EXACTLY THE WAY WOMEN CAN SUFFER FROM ANDROGENIC ALOPECIA IN A MALE WAY YOU FUCKING MORONIC FUCKING RETARD)

• JFL
holy fuck i will fucking go crazy with a retarded nigger like you

you fucking moron 100% just did 2 searches of google and think you disproved with your fucking minimal research u dunning kruger nigger

Screenshot 20241002 150832 Firefox

women can get hairloss in a pattern exactly as fucking males you fucking nigger

Look dumbass, anyone with long hair can pull their hair back and it will look like OP's, even when they are not balding.

btw this is basically just fucking diffuse thinning (WHICH MEN CAN SUFFER FROM EXACTLY THE WAY WOMEN CAN SUFFER FROM ANDROGENIC ALOPECIA IN A MALE WAY YOU FUCKING MORONIC FUCKING RETARD)

Diffuse this doesn't start in the center for men you 2 IQ retard. It's the entire top of the scalp that thins out at once.

are you seriously fucking retarded? i literally just explained to you this is just DIFFUSE THINNING but on a motherfucking FEMALE

diffuse thinning is way more common way of presenting androgenic alopecia in women than in men, but men can easily get affected by diffuse thinning the way women can get androgenic alopecia in a male pattern and both are exactly the same disease

do you fucking get it now?

• JFL
Diffuse this doesn't start in the center for men you 2 IQ retard. It's the entire top of the scalp that thins out at once.
and i am 100% sure you are absolutely fucking clueless on this topic since you need to google search your retarded anwser for 10 minutes before replying to me you fucking dunning kruger nigger

are you seriously fucking retarded? i literally just explained to you this is just DIFFUSE THINNING but on a motherfucking FEMALE

1000 F 32477930 jXGHyRhQ1wKKePDslhCbZvrSzKVPT2n2

THEN THIS WOMAN IS NOT DIFFUSE THINNING YOU 2 IQ TROGLODYTE.

and i am 100% sure you are absolutely fucking clueless on this topic since you need to google search your retarded anwser for 10 minutes before replying to me you fucking dunning kruger nigger

No retard, that's what double checking and verifying means.

You could learn that.

look at the amount of minitrusiation here,any1 who says this isnt balding needs to kill themselves,if you have thin hairs around hairline it means balding

• +1
Reactions: piec
HOLY FUCK FINALLY A FUCKING HUMAN

GOD SENT YOU TO ME THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST YOU ARE FUCKING JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF 100%
just look at this,any1 who thinks this thickness of hair is normal is delusional,his hair is thinning not receeding but both are just as bad but you can atleast be in denial about thinning like op is,ill give him 1 more year before he jumps on dut,in this pic hes visably thinning out

• Love it
Reactions: piec
just look at this,any1 who thinks this thickness of hair is normal is delusional,his hair is thinning not receeding but both are just as bad but you can atleast be in denial about thinning like op is,ill give him 1 more year before he jumps on dut,in this pic hes visably thinning out View attachment 3214032
HOLY FUCK I LOVE YOU

THIS IS LIKE IF YOU WERE IN A FUCKING ZOO WITH MONKEYS FOR 40 YEARS AND YOU FINALLY MEET A HUMAN YOU ARE MY FUCKING LIFESAVER

• +1
Reactions: fraudmaxxer7
just look at this,any1 who thinks this thickness of hair is normal is delusional,his hair is thinning not receeding but both are just as bad but you can atleast be in denial about thinning like op is,ill give him 1 more year before he jumps on dut,in this pic hes visably thinning out View attachment 3214032
My hair is damaged as fuck, that can be part of it no?

I don’t take care of it all, wear a hoodie 24/7

My hair is damaged as fuck, that can be part of it no?

I don’t take care of it all, wear a hoodie 24/7
hair damage cant cause hair loss and neither can wearing a hoodie or not taking care of it,robert patterson didnt wash his hair for 30 days at a time and his hair is still thick as fuck,yor just thinning out you will be in denial about it for 1 more year tho,your sides are also thinning not the top only you got retrogade alopecia which is more aggresive

hair damage cant cause hair loss and neither can wearing a hoodie or not taking care of it,robert patterson didnt wash his hair for 30 days at a time and his hair is still thick as fuck,yor just thinning out you will be in denial about it for 1 more year tho,your sides are also thinning not the top only you got retrogade alopecia which is more aggresive
Damn man I’m only 17 and this is happening? Ya I’m fucking done dude holy

Damn man I’m only 17 and this is happening? Ya I’m fucking done dude holy
masterbation+bad diet is the reason,dont listen to the jews lil nga

• Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova