is my hairline receding?

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
IMG 20230628 213757

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Yes, but looks like you have a widow's peak which recedes differently.

Start finas bro

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • JFL
Does RU help with hair loss ? Less sides than oral fin
product not found in France, I didnt inform myself on the subject but yes finas works very well and if u're lucky you can stop the hairloss for at least 10 years

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and goo25
Fin turns you into a woman, don't do it. There are other options.

product not found in France, I didnt inform myself on the subject but yes finas works very well and if u're lucky you can stop the hairloss for at least 10 years
Yeah but the issue with fin is that it can cause ED and hormonal issues. Ru-58841 binds to the DHT receptors instead making it more side effect. friendly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
how old are you

Yeah but the issue with fin is that it can cause ED and hormonal issues. Ru-58841 binds to the DHT receptors instead making it more side effect. friendly
interesting , tbh I don't really know but if you think it's the best solution then try it. You have to try everything to keep your hair

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
17, I also posted how my natural hairline was as a kid
thats young but ive heard that a lot of guys at that age exprience some kinda hair loss but it can stay like that for long time and not progress till later years

• +1
this was my hairline as a kid
@imabetanumale @EasyMan875 @ItzOgre
Post an image of your hairline when growing up because the mayority of babys are born with little hair and growing up they develop more hair. And people where i live say if a kid is born with entry like a "M" the kid wil be bald in the future, probably they are right because is very common this pattern.

Post an image of your hairline when growing up because the mayority of babys are born with little hair and growing up they develop more hair. And people where i live say if a kid is born with entry like a "M" the kid wil be bald in the future, probably they are right because is very common this pattern.
I gotta search It if i'll found One i'll @ you